GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony

+10
clarityfades
ISIS
KathyLuvsJason
mk200019
ghsoaps
KegVaughanacoRocks
JohnnyAngel
LexCorinthos
samizgh
Stacy
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony - Page 2 Empty Re: GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony

Post  jasefan Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Great job everyone Congrats!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony - Page 2 Empty Re: GH Jokers Best & Worst Polls ~ Award Ceremony

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Hey, I call foul & demand a recount on Jerry's death since he's not really dead! He should be disqualified. I know he's alive, I know it. See? ---------->

So he can't "win" for his death so Nyeaaah razz

wink

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:15 pm

This was awesome! Although it did suck that Liason got worst couple of '08. I do agree with the Liz one being worst female of '08 cause she did hardly anything.

Great show!
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:28 pm

luckygirl wrote:If it makes you feel any better, I voted for Bobbie. homie < I just love him.

I like that smiley too. meditate
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Look at how big this thread is! You guys must have a lot of free time on your hands hee-hee!

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:41 am

The Wicked One wrote:Look at how big this thread is! You guys must have a lot of free time on your hands hee-hee!

Are you calling into question Whether I have a life??????? SPIM!! lol! I don't okay afro But anywho I must go wash all the dishes, laundry, etc.... that I neglected while making this thread mooning
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:44 am

On the Liason note ~ I'm sorry Kathy, I tried to stuff the ballots (I really did)! smash computer Damn computer wouldn't let me! BUT we know Liason's not the worst couple they just were the only couple that TIIC refused to write for wink
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:49 pm

The computer wouldn't let you stuff a ballot, cause we rigged it razz razz razz razz razz
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryMcCall Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:43 am

Best Award Ceremony...... thank you Congratulations Winners! Cheers!
LegendaryMcCall
LegendaryMcCall
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:45 pm

I am glad everyone enjoyed it so much because truth be told the ENTIRE staff worked very hard on it!

Once again the banners kicked some serious ASS & posters thank you very much for participating with this it makes it SO much funner! Hopefully we can do it again & stuff like this smile
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2