GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feb. 24th eppy

3 posters

Go down

Feb. 24th eppy Empty Feb. 24th eppy

Post  Stacy Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:59 am

On 2/24 GH will air a special eppy where Maxie dreams that she died and BJ lived. It will show how different things would have been in PC w/ BJ there instead of Maxie.

What does everyone think of this?

Here's a few things I have read will happen: (remember I just read these so they MAY be wrong)

I read that Mac will be a drunk
Robin will have never dealt w/ her HIV status
Carly & Patrick will be married LOL (WHy in all the dreams are these two hooking up??)
BJ will be studying to be a Dr. to help kids that have the same issue maxie "died" from
Bobbie will be in it!!!!!!!!! (about DAMN time)

Now here's things I don't know BUT wonder about:
Will there have been a Georgie? If I remember correctly Frisco & felicia hooked up while he was home during the Maxie crisis (would they have had sex if she died)

Would Bobbie & Tony still be married? the downfall was the affair coupled w/ BJ's death. In a sense they both blamed each other.

Would Michael have been born? Would Carly have come to town w/ a dif. tone? (I don't think she would have but she might not have gotten w/ Tony if the marraige was stronger?

if Robin didn't get over her HIV status then was she never w/ Jason??

Where's Lucas??

LOL okay I know it's just a dream eppy but I'm weird like that! lol!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Feb. 24th eppy Empty Re: Feb. 24th eppy

Post  ISIS Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Stacy wrote:On 2/24 GH will air a special eppy where Maxie dreams that she died and BJ lived. It will show how different things would have been in PC w/ BJ there instead of Maxie.

Here's a few things I have read will happen: (remember I just read these so they MAY be wrong)

Carly & Patrick will be married LOL (WHy in all the dreams are these two hooking up??)
BJ will be studying to be a Dr. to help kids that have the same issue maxie "died" from

Will there have been a Georgie? If I remember correctly Frisco & felicia hooked up while he was home during the Maxie crisis (would they have had sex if she died)

Frisco and Felicia hooking up wasn't just because Maxie was sick...they still had a thing for each other at the time...so regardless as to whether Maxie lived or died, I think they still would have had sex, thus creating Georgie.

Would Bobbie & Tony still be married? the downfall was the affair coupled w/ BJ's death. In a sense they both blamed each other.

But they real breakup didn't occur till Carly and Tony got together...SOOOOO I'd say they would have probably still ended up I divorce because Carly coming to town had nothing to do with BJs death...BUT they might have stayed together had Tony been stronger. Don't forget there's also the little situation between Alan and Bobbie...But yeah I guess the root of it all happened when Bobbie cheated with Damian and then BJ died....but Bobbie cheating was not about BJ...she was cheating with him at the same time this all began to unfold.

Would Michael have been born? Would Carly have come to town w/ a dif. tone? (I don't think she would have but she might not have gotten w/ Tony if the marriage was stronger?

Carly would have still come to PC hell bent on getting back at Bobbie...it might not have been through Tony but it would have been revenge in some way...Her promiscuity is what got her preggie with Michael...I think she still would have befirended both Jason and AJ...maybe JJ would have ended up the dad though.

I would bet this would be true...she'd not want to be in a relationship maybe...not sure how they mean here.

Where's Lucas??
Good Question.

Glad bobbie will be in it...but what about Tony?

Would he still have succumbed to Encephilitis? Would he have gone bat shit crazy for a second and tried to kidnap Mikey?

I doubt all of that would have went down.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:34 pm

ISIS wrote:
Stacy wrote:On 2/24 GH will air a special eppy where Maxie dreams that she died and BJ lived. It will show how different things would have been in PC w/ BJ there instead of Maxie.

Frisco and Felicia hooking up wasn't just because Maxie was sick...they still had a thing for each other at the time...so regardless as to whether Maxie lived or died, I think they still would have had sex, thus creating Georgie.

But they real breakup didn't occur till Carly and Tony got together...SOOOOO I'd say they would have probably still ended up I divorce because Carly coming to town had nothing to do with BJs death...BUT they might have stayed together had Tony been stronger. Don't forget there's also the little situation between Alan and Bobbie...But yeah I guess the root of it all happened when Bobbie cheated with Damian and then BJ died....but Bobbie cheating was not about BJ...she was cheating with him at the same time this all began to unfold.

smile I should have said affairs, Idk if I am remembering right but wasn't Bobbie w/ Damien when they brought BJ into the hospital? I could be wrong but I always thought Tony blamed her for that after BJ's death (not that it makes sense because BJ's death had nothing to do w/ Bobbie being w/ Damien but IMO everyone needs someone to blame) & although they still stayed together I thought Bobbie blamed Tony in away since he made the decision to take BJ off life support? I could just be remembering it wrong though smile

I totally forgot about the Alan thing BTW...

Would Michael have been born? Would Carly have come to town w/ a dif. tone? (I don't think she would have but she might not have gotten w/ Tony if the marriage was stronger?

Carly would have still come to PC hell bent on getting back at Bobbie...it might not have been through Tony but it would have been revenge in some way...Her promiscuity is what got her preggie with Michael...I think she still would have befirended both Jason and AJ...maybe JJ would have ended up the dad though.

I would bet this would be true...she'd not want to be in a relationship maybe...not sure how they mean here.

Where's Lucas??
Good Question.

Glad bobbie will be in it...but what about Tony?

Would he still have succumbed to Encephilitis? Would he have gone bat shit crazy for a second and tried to kidnap Mikey?

I would LOVE for them to bring back Tony for the eppy but I doubt it but IA Tony probally wouldn't have gone all cookoo for Mikey :(

I doubt all of that would have went down.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:13 am

Sounds Interesting can't wait to watch lol!
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content