GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your wish for the Thanksgiving eppy??

+3
samizgh
KegVaughanacoRocks
Stacy
7 posters

Go down

What is your wish for the Thanksgiving eppy?? Empty What is your wish for the Thanksgiving eppy??

Post  Stacy Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:17 pm

Okay w/o telling what this Thanksgiving episode will be about; share what your dream eppy would be....

Mine would be a break from fighting LOL; they can call a time out or something; and it would be all about the family!

I would have Liason w/ Cake & then Lusam comes & picks them up!
The Q's having dinner w/ Luke & Lulu & all of a sudden in comes Dillion, Brooklynne & Ned! & Nic stopping by to say hello to Monica!

Lusam will head over to Alexis's to be w/ the girls and Nick & Spencer!

Carly & Morgan would be w/ Bobbie & Mike! & they would let Sonny come spend time w/ morgan then he can stop by Alexis's as well.

Scrubs, Maxie, Spin, Mac, Anna, Noah & Matt... & brenda could come into town to meet the baby!

The z's

The hospital staff all together!

& that would be it! Just a celebration of the friendships & families!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

What is your wish for the Thanksgiving eppy?? Empty Re: What is your wish for the Thanksgiving eppy??

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:39 pm

Stacy, that would be awesome! I don't think I'd change anything, but I might add some stuff.

I'd have Lunacy make up, and have Lucky and Nikolas drop by the Q's to wish them Happy Thanksgiving! I'd also have Jason call Monica and tell her Happy Thanksgiving, if not go over there. I'd like to see Liason discuss telling Monica about Jake and making plans of when to tell her. I'd also like to see Nik and Spencer with Nadine dropping by.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

What is your wish for the Thanksgiving eppy?? Empty Re: What is your wish for the Thanksgiving eppy??

Post  samizgh Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:00 pm

Yes, yes, yes. But, I want Looloo to get drunk and spill her beans about Jake at the Qs. They can confront Liason, who can't deny it to their faces. I want the Qs to have Thanksgiving with baby Liz & Cake, then Jason goes over too. Now, don't get it twisted guys, I only want this for Monica and the Qs. They need that baby in their lives. He would bring some deserved joy for the Qs who have had heartbreak after heartbreak.

I love my Qs.

I also want Sonny and Dante to meet, Michael will wake up out of his comma and join the family. That's only because Carly will wake the fuck up and tear up those papers keeping him from his kids.

I want a HUGE family dinner at Sonnys.

M&M, Kristina, Sam, Alexis, Molly, Dante, Brenda, Mike, Bobbie, Carly, Jax. (Jason would be at the Qs, but he would stop off at Sonnys)
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:21 pm

LOVE the ideas A!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

What is your wish for the Thanksgiving eppy?? Empty My Dream GH Thanksgiving...

Post  ISIS Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:52 pm

Act I...

Everyone's sitting around the den in the Q mansion hating the fact that it's another holiday and not really feeling very cheerful. Cook is busy preparing Thanksgiving dinner and has threatened bodily harm to anyone who dares to enter the kitchen for even one crumb of a snack before dinner.

Edward is grumbling about needed something to eat to keep his sugar up...so Luke tosses him a peppermint.

Monica comes in and here's all the bickering and asks them all to put a sock in it.

Tracy responds by telling Monica that just because she's now Chief of Staff at GH doesn't mean she can run them.

To which Monica retorts, "It's my house..."

Ghost Alan chimes in, "and I gave it to her."

Monica continues, "and I'll say and do what I damn well please to you or you can leave and take your moocher husband with you."

Luke then says, "You know, Popscicle, you might no want to get the heart doc upset. I kinda like the free top shelf booze I get in this joint."

Before either can respon, the phone rings and it's for Monica.

It's the hospital...there's an emergency...and ALL docs are needed. A very BAD accident has occurred.

To Be Continued...when I think of more to add... afro
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:02 pm

Alexis having Thanksgiving with Kristina, Molly, Nikolas, Spencer. Lucky and yes, even Lulu (She's more tolerable when she's around Nik & Lucky). Maybe include a visit by Ric to see Molly.

Scrubs enjoying their new little family together along with Mac & Maxie

The Quartermaines & Luke (for humor factor part 1) with a drop by visit by Jason

The Zacharras, Ric & Trevor (for humor factor part 2)

Bobbie, Carly & Morgan and a visit by Luke

Once Jason is done at the Qs, he could head over to spend time with Elizabeth, Cameron & Jake

Maybe some scenes with the Hospital crew who are stuck working on Thanksgiving day

That about does it for me.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:05 am

All I want for Thanksgiving is to see the Qs celebrating the holiday for the entire episode. NO ONE ELSE.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:09 am

Great Ideas everyone! Is it sad the main common thread that we all want is the Q's? They have embodied the Thanksgiving eppy's for so long!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Don't we get a rerun on Thanksgiving?
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:45 pm

Yep, I meant the eppy about Thanksgiving smile
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:54 pm

Ohhh....my prediction: they won't even mention it.

Last year we went from the B&W Ball on Oct 31st to the day after to Thanksgiving...like we were not supposed to notice or something. Sigh.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:17 am

KathyLuvsJason wrote:Ohhh....my prediction: they won't even mention it.

Last year we went from the B&W Ball on Oct 31st to the day after to Thanksgiving...like we were not supposed to notice or something. Sigh.

Last year we got a Thanksgiving Ep...it just aired after Thanksgiving I think....or it aired the Weds before it...can't remember now...but the ep itself was supposed to be Thanksgiving Day.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:42 pm

I'm pretty sure it aired after Thanksgiving. Sigh...pisses me off.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down