GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leslie Charleson is BACK as MONICA!!!

2 posters

Go down

Leslie Charleson is BACK as MONICA!!! Empty Leslie Charleson is BACK as MONICA!!!

Post  ISIS Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:40 am

Here's a link that shows all of what she tweeted yesterday.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/leslie-charleson-checks-back-in-to-general-hospital/2011/06/14/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Monica's back and Mad as Hell...and I cannot wait for the fallout of her finding out "some things"....esp about Jake.
dance
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Leslie Charleson is BACK as MONICA!!! Empty Re: Leslie Charleson is BACK as MONICA!!!

Post  Stacy Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Even though she's going after my girl affraid I am SO excited for LC to be back & for the new direction of Monica!!!!! Woohoo!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Leslie Charleson is BACK as MONICA!!! Empty Re: Leslie Charleson is BACK as MONICA!!!

Post  ISIS Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:16 pm

INDEED...I think this is going to be REALLY interesting. I'm hoping to have my OLD MONI back...the one who would nail a bish to the wall over something like this...but she needs to hold ALL parties responsible...not just Liz. JJ and Lucky are just as much at fault for not telling her...yet telling OTHERS.

scolding nun
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down