GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Happy to see Alexis Today...

+5
samizgh
ghsoaps
JohnnyAngel
AlexisDavisFanFirst
ISIS
9 posters

Go down

Totally Happy to see Alexis Today... Empty Totally Happy to see Alexis Today...

Post  ISIS Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:31 pm

I will admit I did feel some gratification knowing that Alexis was actually and genuinely worried for her daughter and babies' daddies...and I think even Carly although she said Carly always turns up all right.

I like how she told Di that she was mildly inapproriate...will agree Lex NEEDED that little drinky poo cuz she was forseriously and rightfully uptight...

And I HOPE all the talk we heard today actually LEADS somewhere.

I miss my Lexie gurl...I don't want her to be bored bored bored.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Totally Happy to see Alexis Today... Empty Re: Totally Happy to see Alexis Today...

Post  Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Amen,Isis.
Heck,I was glad to see both Diane and Alexis.

Back to top Go down

Totally Happy to see Alexis Today... Empty Re: Totally Happy to see Alexis Today...

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:56 pm

ISIS wrote:I will admit I did feel some gratification knowing that Alexis was actually and genuinely worried for her daughter and babies' daddies...and I think even Carly although she said Carly always turns up all right.

I like how she told Di that she was mildly inapproriate...will agree Lex NEEDED that little drinky poo cuz she was forseriously and rightfully uptight...

And I HOPE all the talk we heard today actually LEADS somewhere.

I miss my Lexie gurl...I don't want her to be bored bored bored.

ROTFL

I miss Alexis, too....sucks to death that she doesn't have a story. That's what's going to keep her from being bored bored bored, IMO: A storyline where she gets to be a kickass DA (which means Guza stops making her lose every damn case) with a great man supporting & loving her. That would be heaven to me fingers crossed

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:02 am

I was happy to see Alexis! Diane not so much. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Yes Tam...There needs to be a s/l where Alexis gets to strut her stuff...and actually come out victorious.

There needs to be matierial where Nancy can use her strengths as an actress and not have to go OTT with them *as she sometimes has to do when in scenes with Carolyn for example*...

I actually REALLY like when she's in scenes with Mo', John J., and Laura...and also some of the Qs *like Leslie and Wally* because she and they tend to bring more to the table...

We've said it before that Nancy tends to make the others bring it...and I truly believe that...but also I think NANCY likes working with them and we see the benefit of that in her presentation as well.

I stand by my words in another thread and also on other forums that TPTB messed up by NOT having Alexis be one of the ones stuck IN the hospital...because she is connected to SOOO many that were there...

We could have gotten an array of moments...some comedic...and some dramatic...with Alexis on the scene...Just as I feel the same about TPTB dropping the ball where Monica is concerned with this storyline...because we CERTAINLY did not get enough Monica and we rightfully should have considering who she is in relation to the hosiptal that TIIC decided to burn down....NEITHER of these characters deserve or should be background plot pumpers.

But in spite of all my rants just now...here's what I think did work for me as far as Alexis goes...

The fact that once we DID see her on...we saw how she struggled with her emotions in this situation...but couldn't because of ALL the ppl involved that she is directly tied to...when you take count...it's pretty much everybody...and therefore ...FOR HER...it's too deep a situation for her NOT to have some reservations on the method of rescue...I'm glad that in the end she let Jax do what he did...but at the same time I totally understand her...had all the others perished...he would have been the ONLY one left for her to lean on *aside from Diane but she's known Jax forever so it's different*

I also enjoyed Alexis' end of the DiLex convo...it was VERY much needed...We NEEDED to hear Alexis share her feelings about all the ppl she cares about...it makes her human...just like when Sam was stuck in the pit...we NEEDED to hear her say she wanted her MOTHER to save her...in both cases we're hearing that they love the other...and want a relationship...something many of us have wanted to hear and see for years now...

The problem comes with follow up...TPTB NEED to follow this up...and so far during this "crisis"...they've not done the best job at such...not by a long shot. They rely too much on what's comfortable FOR THEM to write...CarSon, JaSam, LL2 for example...the ONLY part I can acutally say they stepped out of the box with was the CarEd and TrayLu scenes....those were excellent scenes...and they left me wondering WHY TPTB don't put the characters with OTHER characters more.

It can only HELP the show to do such.

Unlike the one I got into a private message tiff with this week...I still believe in the power of the pen...and I will continue to voice my opinions in a PRODUCTIVE manner...and I believe that JUST speaking negative about the show will get us NOWHERE...that in order to get SOMEWHERE WE WANT TO BE with GH...we MUST show the pros and cons...we must tell them what we DO LIKE and WHY...I even believe we should tell them that if we've tuned out WHY...and if we only watch certain scenes WHY...and WHY we turn away from other scenes.

This person I had words with...they told me that the power of the pen doesn't work *ie in the case of Stu*...but what they FAIL to realize is that the writing factor WAS TOO LATE...by the time we heard about the situation...writing was already in place...taping had already begun...so our efforts were tardy...but were we writing BEFORE this happened?...not to the caliber of some other fanbases...so that was OUR fault...I don't belive Stu would have been a casualty had WE fans stepped up OUR game and had been VOCAL ALL ALONG...

SO I will only say this again...THE MORE TPTB HEAR FROM US ABOUT WHO AND WHAT WE LIKE...THE MORE IT BENEFITS WHO AND WHAT WE LIKE.

In the words of my mother...CLOSED MOUTHS DON'T GET FED.

And waiting till the last minute only leaves you hungry.

ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:51 pm

I totally agree Isis, but one question.... What does "OTT" stand for?

Also, I was loving Lex's scenes with Mac. When she said "I am pulling rank!! He is not going to do this again." Such a cool scene. Am I really the only one who thinks Mac & Alexis would be the perfect couple?
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:59 pm

OTT= Over the top

MacLexis...is a NICE consideration....ISIS could go for it...ONLY AFTER they've actually Revisted SEXIS first...I'm sticking with this because SEXIS was ROBBED...Sonny and Alexis need to AT LEAST hash out some things first...THEN if SEXIS don't make it...yeah I can be for Mac and Lex hooking up.

I'd get all over that Honestly...But TPTB need to own up to the fact that they messed up with SEXIS...and get that right first. Until SEXIS rectifies what IS SEXIS...NEITHER will have healthy relationships...look at both of their records...it's true...Sonny keeps finding women who are totally wrong for him...or remind him in some way of Alexis but just don't measure up...and Alexis keeps putting men in her life who are either tied to Sonny...or just TOTALLY wrong for her because they're totally WRONG...I believe in the words Celie told Mista *Until you do right by me, everything you think of gonna fail.*...now equate this with SEXIS...yeah...you see.

TPTB know SEXIS revisited is the RIGHT thing to do. Proof is in the scenes...all I got to say.

And if after that happens...things don't work out *which I highly doubt will be the case*...then I'm all for looking at the next best thing.

Last edited by ISIS on Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Isis, I so wish I had been watching during the Sexis days (YouTube clips just don't do it the justice of watching in the moment) The way you describe it they were obviously great, much like LuSam (sad face). I would get totally on board with them if TPTB wanted to go that route. I would just really love to see a real ADULT love story happen on GH.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Isis, I really wish and hope that writing helps....I just wish I had more evidence of this. I know that Alexis fans have been writing and calling heavily for more Alexis for a couple of years now, but it hasn't helped yet....though I don't plan on giving up. Maybe if we keep going, we can actually finally get something...LOL. pray

As for the crisis, I had posted at another board that Alexis being involved would have enticed me to watch...I even think that I'd have enjoyed Alexis/Sam interaction during the crisis (don't all faint at once now lol! ). I had suggested that what would have been really wonderful for both, IMO, would have been perhaps Alexis & Sam being trapped together, having to lean on each other and help each other get through and survive (NOT the intolerable SuperSam stuff that we've had on the show in the past several months (no offense)). It could have been a wonderful opportunity for them to bond, grow closer & build their relationship while they worked on getting out of there alive......and that kind of thing would have been something that would have allowed me to enjoy the storyline and would have even ggotten me to enjoy the Alexis/Sam relationship. But....the writers being the writers they are suck to high heaven and we got what we got. No

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:07 pm

luckysValentineKiss wrote:Isis, I so wish I had been watching during the Sexis days (YouTube clips just don't do it the justice of watching in the moment) The way you describe it they were obviously great, much like LuSam (sad face). I would get totally on board with them if TPTB wanted to go that route. I would just really love to see a real ADULT love story happen on GH.

Amy...there are sites that have the whole Sexis story posted practicaly...and you can watch it unfold in chronological order.

RE; ADULT love story...that's what SEXIS was trying to be untol Guza F'd everything up for the trivial...and childish CarSon lust.

that's what Alan and Monice were...and that's what LuSpanky CAN be.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:28 am

I wish they would have Alexis on more! Twice a week at least!

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:34 am

GH don't utilize Alexis like they should
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:05 am

Totally...Alexis puts BALANCE back into the show...she's so grounded...even through her neurosis.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:38 pm

I would like to see a s/l with Alexis and the FBI guy. What if the FBI guy wanted to go after Jason using Sam, and he was going to try and give her a death sentece. I would love to see Alexis do everything in her power to help Sam. Even side with Sonny and Jason, I wanna see bad girl Alexis. The one who will stop at nothing to save one of her kids.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:35 pm

I liked seeing Alexis on screen it's been a while. Hopefully, she'll get used more.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:41 am

mackenzie2184 wrote:I liked seeing Alexis on screen it's been a while. Hopefully, she'll get used more.

That would be nice but I don't think so! I've pretty much gave up an any chance of that.

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:54 am

samizgh wrote:I would like to see a s/l with Alexis and the FBI guy. What if the FBI guy wanted to go after Jason using Sam, and he was going to try and give her a death sentece. I would love to see Alexis do everything in her power to help Sam. Even side with Sonny and Jason, I wanna see bad girl Alexis. The one who will stop at nothing to save one of her kids.

I could see this...I could REALLLY see Natasha surfacing to save her baby girl...yes I can...I can see her teaming up with Sonny and JJ to take out Reynor...who I don't trust as far as I can see him....this dude SMELLS OF EU DE BAD COP.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:41 am

ISIS wrote:
samizgh wrote:I would like to see a s/l with Alexis and the FBI guy. What if the FBI guy wanted to go after Jason using Sam, and he was going to try and give her a death sentece. I would love to see Alexis do everything in her power to help Sam. Even side with Sonny and Jason, I wanna see bad girl Alexis. The one who will stop at nothing to save one of her kids.

I could see this...I could REALLLY see Natasha surfacing to save her baby girl...yes I can...I can see her teaming up with Sonny and JJ to take out Reynor...who I don't trust as far as I can see him....this dude SMELLS OF EU DE BAD COP.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets the creepy crawlies from that guy. lol! Go Alexis, expose the baddie! Even if the whole Sam angle didn't happen, I'm sure there's more to him than meets the eye, and Alexis is who should find out what it is and send him packing! Let's give superJase a break. Alexis can handle this one!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:24 am

Me three!!! I totally believe he's a Fed on the take. Anyone who messes with Spin is a Bad Bad Man!!
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:54 am

I agree...Super JJ...and Wonder Sam need to REST...although we can equate them as being the Robert and Anna of their time....which I don't mind too much as long as they are fighting for the comon good of PC which they are doing.

I want more of OTHERS in PC to take a stand...like back in the day...it wasn't JUST Luke and Scorp to the rescue...there were others who stepped in from time to time.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:45 pm

I adore that we've been able to see some Alexis, but it's not nearly enough. that stinks 2 mad as hell
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:04 am

Nope...not by a long shot...

I did like her small rant at the end of her convo with Sam...

but I want MORE...I'm glad we're beginning to see a LITTLE movement where SamLEx is concerned.

but I want more...I want Alexis to be a thorn in the backside of Reynor...I want her to be suspicious of his shady @$$...to the point of annoyance.

I really want her to silently team up with SOnny and Jason to nail him.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:07 am

That Would Be Nice. lol!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down