GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG! Don't let Guza know! GH was good today!

+2
JohnnyAngel
KegVaughanacoRocks
6 posters

Go down

OMG!  Don't let Guza know!  GH was good today! Empty OMG! Don''t let Guza know! GH was good today!

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Thu May 21, 2009 11:45 pm

I actually enjoyed GH today! I absolutely loved the opening scene with the Quartermaines arguing over breakfast! Fabulous! I liked Monica and Edward going to see Michael, and I hope that they get to spend more time with him. I am really ready to see the Quartermaines get a good story for a change! I hate that it has to be about trying to take Michael away from his parents, but tiic apparently have a very difficult time writing a story that doesn't involve anyone named Corinthos or Morgan.

We even had some good Spencer family scenes too! Even...dare I say it??? Liz was less annoying! I know that something odd is going on when I appreciate what SHE'S saying. I liked her conversation with Luke, and how she tried to get Luke to see how his sudden need to be Ethan's father and be there for him is terribly hurtful for Lucky. I also understand where Luke is coming from with worrying about Lucky being unhappy. He saw it happen to himself, and he doesn't want the same fate for his son. In his own way, he is showing he cares for Lucky, even though Lucky doesn't see it that way.

I also loved seeing Tracy stand up to Holly and fight for Luke. They may not be your typical soap couple, but they have something really special and I love that Tracy is not going to let him go without a fight! Go Tracy!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

OMG!  Don't let Guza know!  GH was good today! Empty Re: OMG! Don't let Guza know! GH was good today!

Post  JohnnyAngel Fri May 22, 2009 10:59 am

Do you mean I'm going to have to enjoy a Liz scene???? anxious
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

OMG!  Don't let Guza know!  GH was good today! Empty Re: OMG! Don't let Guza know! GH was good today!

Post  KathyLuvsJason Fri May 22, 2009 9:46 pm

LOL! You two are so funny! I really like dhow Liz felt she could tell Luke exactly what she was seeing and her take on the whole situation. She had no problem telling him like it is! LOL I iwsh Luke could see the man Lucky grew into and understand that it's okay for Lucky to me more like Laura than himself. Laura craved the family - so does Lucky. Even if it means raising boys that are not his own to get it.

I've been enjoying GH lately, but there has not been much to talk about it. Not sure why...I think it's cause I am still deciding on things - whether or not I like the new Michael (and that tud eof his) - Rebecca & Nik - Olivia & Johnny??? - you all know what I mean.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun May 24, 2009 3:10 am

OK...I HAVE to make up for this past week...

I've attempted to watch a FULL ep of Gh all week...but I SHHHHHH you not...I've ebeen sooo tired after school lately that I start out watching and like five ten minutes laters I'm ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

No fault of the shows really...just dayum tired and ready for school to be OUT for the Summer.

so 've gotta play catch up...but I'll comment on a few things I DID see...

YES...LuSpanky RULEZ!!! Tracy standing up for HER man...YES!!!

Monica...having more than one itty bitty scene with hardly a line...and being on almost EVERYDAY...in more than one scene...YES YES YES!!!

MORE Q's PLEASE...with a REAL storyline....why can't Mikey want to be with his OTHER Granny *Moni*...or atleast tell his parents he wants to spend MORE TIME with her. I'm not liking Monica and Eddie trying to get Mikey to live with them...not just yet...it would be koo if he said to his folks...He wants to go though.

I am BORED already with Holly...I tolerated her with Robert...but toerh than that she bores me.

JoLivia...YES!!!

Olivia...BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA CLAUDIA...PLEASE!

Alexis...has been looking ALL RIGHT!!! Nice hair....

Alexis...PLEASE SLAP tHE TAStE OUT OF NIK...TIRED of him abusing you...time you remind him who's the auntie and who's the nephew.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun May 24, 2009 8:16 am

ISIS wrote:Alexis...has been looking ALL RIGHT!!! Nice hair....

Alexis...PLEASE SLAP tHE TAStE OUT OF NIK...TIRED of him abusing you...time you remind him who's the auntie and who's the nephew.

Isis, our girl was on for a grand total of about two-three minutes all week. About a minute and a half (give or take) on Monday and the same on Friday....so blink and you'll miss her....LOL. Though for Friday, she did need to slap him...LOL.

I'm glad the you wll are enjoying the show though. smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Thu May 28, 2009 1:50 pm

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:
ISIS wrote:Alexis...has been looking ALL RIGHT!!! Nice hair....

Isis, our girl was on for a grand total of about two-three minutes all week. About a minute and a half (give or take) on Monday and the same on Friday....so blink and you'll miss her....LOL. Though for Friday, she did need to slap him...LOL.

I'm glad the you wll are enjoying the show though. smile

Tami, many of us on this board are Sam fans, and she hasn't been around much lately either. I understand that the reason that Sam's story is stalled right now is because of Kelly's Vegas show, but there was no reason for her being almost completely ignored last year. The reason I mention this, is to let you know that I (and I'm sure everyone else here) understand your frustration with your favorite character being ignored. It sucks because Alexis has incredible potential for storyline, as does Sam! Their potential for good story together is amazing, and tiic refuse to give it to us!

However, I personally have to find other reasons to enjoy the show, or I'd drive myself crazy! Seeing the Quartermaines on screen in a front burner story, having some Spencer family interaction (even though Lucky seems to be an afterthought), Spixie's push-pull will they or won't they, keep me tuning in while waiting for my fave. I hope you can find other aspects of the show to enjoy too! flower
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:26 am

luckygirl wrote:Do you mean I'm going to have to enjoy a Liz scene???? anxious
I'll let you off the hook for that one. You DON'T EVER have to enjoy a Liz scene Evil or Very Mad

I have brought my Liz hate down, just a tad. I don't want to set her on fire when I see, so for me that is a start. lol!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:27 pm

She still makes me want to throw things at the tv. Like, even though I know that Rebecca is up to no good & scamming Nik in some way, when Liz gets all up in her face, judging & accusing, I want Bec to whip her skinny ass.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:09 pm

I was hoping Michael would hit her with the metal food tray. Cool

Sorry Liz fans, I just couldn't help it.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down