GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexis and her Rap Sheet

3 posters

Go down

Alexis and her Rap Sheet Empty Alexis and her Rap Sheet

Post  ISIS Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:31 pm

ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Alexis and her Rap Sheet Empty Re: Alexis and her Rap Sheet

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Thanks for bringing this over. Very interesting. Alexis and her Rap Sheet Lol They DO have one thing wrong though: Alexis didn't shove Luis Alcazar over the balcony. They aruged, he slapped her to the floor, she picked up a knife, he dragged her to the balcony, walked into the knife in the struggle when he tried to shove her over the balcony and then stumbled over the edge himself. She never didn't shove him anywhere. Alexis and her Rap Sheet 595455

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:46 pm

See, I wanna party with that girl... Alexis and her Rap Sheet Icon_sunny
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:47 pm

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:Thanks for bringing this over. Very interesting. Alexis and her Rap Sheet Lol They DO have one thing wrong though: Alexis didn't shove Luis Alcazar over the balcony. They aruged, he slapped her to the floor, she picked up a knife, he dragged her to the balcony, walked into the knife in the struggle when he tried to shove her over the balcony and then stumbled over the edge himself. She never didn't shove him anywhere. Alexis and her Rap Sheet 595455

Right Tami...I was in a hurry when I posted this earlier...had to leave for the hospital...but Right on!...I've always hated that GH never quite straightens that out.

BUt I admit that I like when Lex gets her hands a LITTLE dirty...I like when the Cassadine in her comes out a bit...the fight with her and Luis was actually suspenseful. that's why I wouldn't mind at all if she just hauled off and deck claudia or anybody who REALLY just pissed her off...like if she ever foud out about going after the kids like that...I would just LURVE for Lex to push aside all aires and beat that bitch down.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:20 am

I completely agree, Isis. I like Alexis a bit bad. I wish they would let her be. It beats the hell out of being the town whipping girl, ya know? I'd love to see a badass Alexis. Alexis and her Rap Sheet Icon_cool

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down