GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karpov telling Jerry to kill Alexis

+2
clarityfades
samizgh
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Karpov telling Jerry to kill Alexis Empty Karpov telling Jerry to kill Alexis

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:08 am

Just when I think I couldn't hate this boring bastard anymore he goes and says that. Karpov has to be the most boring mob character I've ever seen.

KILL HIM ALREADY!

Back to top Go down

Karpov telling Jerry to kill Alexis Empty Re: Karpov telling Jerry to kill Alexis

Post  samizgh Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:53 am

No one better kill Alexis or they will be my new Lizzard Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Karpov telling Jerry to kill Alexis Empty Re: Karpov telling Jerry to kill Alexis

Post  clarityfades Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Karpov's a moron...he can die any day now.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:26 am

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, I loved that Jerry did not want to kill Alexis. But, did he have to do that to Sam? bang head bang head bang head
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:19 pm

I don't think Jerry has it in him to kill any one. Oops! Did I just say that? lol! My bad.. Of course Jerry has it in him to kill... he blew up the metro court all for some stupid briefcase. Seriously though I don't think Jerry will kill Alexis or Sam and we all know why.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:47 pm

^^ Mack, I'm sure he would kill Sam.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:20 pm

samizgh wrote:^^ Mack, I'm sure he would kill Sam.

I doubt it since Jerry is bedding Alexis and Alexis cares about Sam.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm sure he would try.

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Look, Jerry wouldn't try to kill Sam. He's had opportunites in the past & never acted on them. He's grabbed her by the throat twice & she's the one who exposed him at the Metro Court. Those were all times when he had much better reason to kill her (especially at the Metro Court) and he didn't. Alexis means too much to him so he won't kill her or try it. I will say this for Jerry, too....I sure as hell wouldn't want to play poker with him. His face when Karpov told him to kill Alexis gave absolutely nothing away. He's got quite a pokerface, that's for sure.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:26 pm

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:Look, Jerry wouldn't try to kill Sam. He's had opportunites in the past & never acted on them. He's grabbed her by the throat twice & she's the one who exposed him at the Metro Court. Those were all times when he had much better reason to kill her (especially at the Metro Court) and he didn't. Alexis means too much to him so he won't kill her or try it.

I know but if they are gonna kill him off it wouldn't surprise me if he did try to kill her.

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:03 am

The Wicked One wrote:
AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:Look, Jerry wouldn't try to kill Sam. He's had opportunites in the past & never acted on them. He's grabbed her by the throat twice & she's the one who exposed him at the Metro Court. Those were all times when he had much better reason to kill her (especially at the Metro Court) and he didn't. Alexis means too much to him so he won't kill her or try it.

I know but if they are gonna kill him off it wouldn't surprise me if he did try to kill her.

I'm still hoping he's not killed off but merely disappears. fingers crossed But then again, this is my luck so Im sure he'll be killed off along with any hope of my girl getting another love interest or storyline in her GH lifetime...LOL

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:31 am

I read he might not be leaving afterall.

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 am

The Wicked One wrote:I read he might not be leaving afterall.

I would like to hope not but...Carolyn Hennessey actually kinda confirmed he was gone last night (and rumor is that she received a reprimand for that). I'm crossing my fingers...and I'm thinking we'll hear something one way or another in the mags.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:11 pm

Once he realizes Alexis wants nothing to do with him...he'll be willing to kill Sam. There won't be any reason to keep her alive if Alexis isn't falling for his BS.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:05 am

Good point Clare...

which would be a great way to kill him off...have him go after Sam...and either of the following would be good to off him...

Alexis
Sonny
Lucky
Sam

these are my top four choice for actually doing the deed....for the purpose of saving Sam's life.

My top choice...*an idea I heard in Just Breathe,

Sonny or Alexis kills him in front of the other...and they end up getting hitched to keep each other from testifying in court. afro
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:21 am

Sonny and Alexis hitched, I can go for that hee-hee!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:48 am

clarityfades wrote:

Once he realizes Alexis wants nothing to do with him...he'll be willing to kill Sam. There won't be any reason to keep her alive if Alexis isn't falling for his BS.

Nope not any reason at all. He would kill her in a second.

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:41 am

samizgh wrote:Sonny and Alexis hitched, I can go for that hee-hee!

Are you trying to kill me here? Hell no! I never wanted him to find out he was Kristina's father because I never wanted him around my Lexi again...LOL. If I had my way, it would come out that Ned really was Kristina's father after all. lol!

Just say no to Sexis!!!
Twisted Evil

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 pm

NEVER!!!

Awww comeon ADFF...you KNOW SEXIS is Good TV...an AWESOME combination.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:53 pm

I honestly wish I could think that but I've never liked Sonny, I don't like how he treats Alexis and he's threatened her life on more than one occasion. Heck, Ric may have had sex with her "daughter" and had her arrested but he's never threatened to kill her....Sonny has at least twice. That's kind of a turn off for me...LOL. I will admit he was nice to her for a little bit when she had cancer and the rest of Port Charles was dumping on her while she was sick (except for Jax...and even he was ineffective as he stood by mute while Carly berated her....I like Jax but he's a bit of a pansy...LOL). He'd have a lot of making up to her to do before I'd be ok with him being with my girl. smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:06 am

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:I honestly wish I could think that but I've never liked Sonny, I don't like how he treats Alexis and he's threatened her life on more than one occasion. smile

You don't like how Sonny treats Alexis but you are fine with a man that tried to kill members of her family and is using her?

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:12 am

The Wicked One wrote:
AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:I honestly wish I could think that but I've never liked Sonny, I don't like how he treats Alexis and he's threatened her life on more than one occasion. smile

You don't like how Sonny treats Alexis but you are fine with a man that tried to kill members of her family and is using her?

Given that both Sam & Nikolas have assaulted her before (Sam at the PCPD & Nikolas throwing a glass at her (yeah, yeah, I know...tumor)...not to mention Nikolas was just fine putting her in danger when as a distraction when Jerry was threatening him so that he & Robin could plot in private when he could have been considered a threat to her (no tumor to blame there)) , that neither give a damn about Alexis (evidenced by the way the two of them constantly berate her, run her down & treat her like nothing until they want or need something from her) & that he's actually put his life on the line for her & Kristina (Sonny barely even includes Kristina in his life in comparison) and supported her when no one else would?....Yes, i'm fine with it.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:18 am

Alexis is the one who doesn't want Sonny around Kristina. Jerry is the worst thing that's ever happened to her. He tried to kill her daughter, and half the town and gets a free pass for all his crimes.

He's only with Alexis because she can keep him out of jail.

If it meant saving his ass he would kill Alexis and not think twice about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:23 am

The Wicked One wrote:Alexis is the one who doesn't want Sonny around Kristina. Jerry is the worst thing that's ever happened to her. He tried to kill her daughter, and half the town and gets a free pass for all his crimes.

I have to disagree but that's cool. I just happen to think he's very good for her. No one has made her smile like she has with him in ages. And playing the Sam card? Dude....you know how I feel about her, that's not going to win me over...LOL. I can't feel too bad about the free pass thing either given the fact that Sonny, Jason, Ric, Carly, Sam, Trevor, Anthony, Johnny, Max, Luke, etc are all criminals, killers, etc and not one of them has seen any real jail time either. Lorenzo, Luis, Manny, Faith...none of them saw any real jail time before they were all killed by the Sonny/Jason faction (ok so Luis was killed by Alexis....self defense though...LOL). Half of Port Charles is criminals so Jerry fits right in with the rest of them, IMO. I just don't see him as any worse than any of the folks I mentioned.

Last edited by AlexisDavisFanFirst on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:24 am

The Wicked One wrote:Alexis is the one who doesn't want Sonny around Kristina. Jerry is the worst thing that's ever happened to her. He tried to kill her daughter, and half the town and gets a free pass for all his crimes.

Got that right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next