GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karpov telling Jerry to kill Alexis

+2
clarityfades
samizgh
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Karpov telling Jerry to kill Alexis - Page 2 Empty Re: Karpov telling Jerry to kill Alexis

Post  Stacy Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:22 am

Pretty good debate going on here smile

IA w/ everyone on some level LOL! I don't like Jerry but that has more to do w/ the metro court crisis than anything else. IMO, he caused Alan's death, shot Robin etc... So I have not liked him from Day one. Regardless of how Nic & Sam have treated Alexis, I still do not see her falling in love w/ a man that has caused all these problems for the people she loves. (Also Alexis has given as much as she has recieved from Sam). I just hope that if Jerry kicks the bucket that Alexis doesn't get thrown back on the backburner AGAIN!!!! As far as the relationship between Alexis & Jerry w/o using the family factor etc... Alexis doesn't even like Jerry half the time. I belive it is based purely on sex & that's it. There are no common bonds besides sex, and the excitement of him being a bad guy. IMO of course

As far as Sexis goes... They worked in the beginning because they were friends, trusted each other & they challenged each other. As much as I like seeing them on screen together I don't think it would work again because of everything that has happened.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Karpov telling Jerry to kill Alexis - Page 2 Empty Re: Karpov telling Jerry to kill Alexis

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:45 am

Ok, you all are exhausting me lol! I think we're all gonna just have to agree to disagree & I'll keep my Jerry love to me Cool I'm gonna have to find another outlet in a couple of weeks anyway since he'll be gone & my girl will be non existant until she leaves hopefully in June wink

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:06 am

AlexisDavisff...

Who is the 5th guy in your signature (which is great btw...)?
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:36 am

TY! Glad you like it smile The guys with Alexis, left to right are Ned, Sonny, Jax, Cameron, Ric & Jerry. I kinda have Sonny & Jax switched (Jax came before Sonny I think) but that's ok. And thanks again!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:24 am

Not a prob! LMAO on that being Ric, he looks different there. I was wondering why he was missing from it smile
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:45 am

AlexisDavisFanFirst wrote:
samizgh wrote:Sonny and Alexis hitched, I can go for that hee-hee!

Are you trying to kill me here? Hell no! I never wanted him to find out he was Kristina's father because I never wanted him around my Lexi again...LOL. If I had my way, it would come out that Ned really was Kristina's father after all. lol!

Just say no to Sexis!!!
Twisted Evil

I can't help I like Sonnys women. I'd for him and Brenda to get hitched.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2