GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's Show Sucked

5 posters

Go down

Today's Show Sucked Empty Today's Show Sucked

Post  LexCorinthos Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:26 pm

Gosh seriously I had to fight Sleep Sleep on the breakroom table. Ugh and the LuZar pimping was at an all time high.
"And then I met Johnny Zacchara and really fell in love" Bitch STFU shut up shut up
Then Robin propping Patrick...okay yeah right now he is all sweet but seriously he is not all that IMO barfing
Okay rant over I feel free now.
LexCorinthos
LexCorinthos
Informant
Informant

Female
Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Today's Show Sucked Empty Re: Today's Show Sucked

Post  Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Well Maxie was great as always but that's about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:49 am

Friday's show did suck ass...the lack of Sam made the overall suckitude more obvious.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:09 am

clarityfades wrote:Friday's show did suck ass...the lack of Sam made the overall suckitude more obvious.

Sam should be on atleast 3 days a week.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:09 pm

The Wicked One wrote:
clarityfades wrote:Friday's show did suck ass...the lack of Sam made the overall suckitude more obvious.

Yup, for our viewing pleasure! wink Plus, I think 3 days/week is her minimum in her contract...so she gets paid for working/being on 3 days a week whether she's onscreen or not. I don't see why it's so tough to write interesting & compelling stories about a fascinating & sexy woman like Sam. Nevermind that there are about 10-12 other people that if they just started writing for them, we'd have a much more balanced (& enjoyable) show.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:14 am

It's a shame when someone as cool at hot as Sam gets so little tv time.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:38 pm

IT's a damn shame, T. & it's ridiculous, she should be used much more. I'd rather see her than the latest attempt to make Claws acceptable to the viewing public...or Jiz trying to pretend like they have chemistry.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:00 pm

clarityfades wrote:IT's a damn shame, T. & it's ridiculous, she should be used much more. I'd rather see her than the latest attempt to make Claws acceptable to the viewing public...or Jiz trying to pretend like they have chemistry.

Sam is a lot like Ric. Both characters played by great actors but neither get used right.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:50 pm

clarityfades wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:

Yup, for our viewing pleasure! wink Plus, I think 3 days/week is her minimum in her contract...so she gets paid for working/being on 3 days a week whether she's onscreen or not. I don't see why it's so tough to write interesting & compelling stories about a fascinating & sexy woman like Sam. Nevermind that there are about 10-12 other people that if they just started writing for them, we'd have a much more balanced (& enjoyable) show.

Hear, hear! We always need more Sam! She is the most interesting character on the show, IMO! There are so many things they could be doing with her at any given time!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:48 pm

KMonacoRocks wrote:
clarityfades wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:

Hear, hear! We always need more Sam! She is the most interesting character on the show, IMO! There are so many things they could be doing with her at any given time!

I can think of a few things I can do with her wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:45 pm

The Wicked One wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:
clarityfades wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:

I can think of a few things I can do with her wink

I'm sure you could Tim! humpin'

Okay couldn't resist! Back to the topic IA Sam needs to be on more! Her & Lucky kicked ass last week, not to mention her cousin Nic could use some help, her BFF Maxie is going through a lot, HELLO, she would totally go see Spin in the hospital, & we ALL need some serious Alexis/Sam time (& nothing involving the two of them & Jerry)! There is a lot they could do w/ Sam but then again the writers would have to use their brain!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:48 pm

These idiot writers don't have a brain.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:49 pm

samizgh wrote:These idiot writers don't have a brain.

They have one it just doesn't work. Guza is like a broken elevator. All the lights may come on but it doesn't leave the ground floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:38 pm

The Wicked One wrote:
samizgh wrote:These idiot writers don't have a brain.

They have one it just doesn't work. Guza is like a broken elevator. All the lights may come on but it doesn't leave the ground floor.

Tim, I think you may be giving them way too much credit. No brains at all.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down