GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else bored w/ today's show? (12/2)

+3
KegVaughanacoRocks
ISIS
clarityfades
7 posters

Go down

Anyone else bored w/ today's show? (12/2) Empty Anyone else bored w/ today's show? (12/2)

Post  clarityfades Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:54 pm

Today was completely boring, IMO...except for the Qs, of course! I thought the entire episode sucked ass:

Sonny doing his usual 'I don't trust you' BS=boring
Johnny & Lulu trying to go on the run AGAIN=even more boring
Carly & Nik revenge=couldn't hold my attention...I'll start caring when Carly really puts her plan in motion (though I did like Nik's little smirk just before Nadine called)

Thank goodness for the Qs...if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have stuck out the entire episode.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Anyone else bored w/ today's show? (12/2) Empty Re: Anyone else bored w/ today's show? (12/2)

Post  ISIS Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:36 pm

I missed today...can you explain the Q moment for me.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Anyone else bored w/ today's show? (12/2) Empty Re: Anyone else bored w/ today's show? (12/2)

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Well, Edward and Monica are hiding out from Tracy who is being particularly heinous since Luke moved out. Tracy comes in yelling at Monica for moving her charity guild meeting and at Edward for not warning her that Monica was pulling a CoS power trip. Actually, the conference room was needed for urology, a valid point since it is a hospital! Edward and Monica with Alice make plans to beg Luke to move back in. Tracy has a little chat with Alan about why she is being so mean. Luke comes at Edward's request. He agrees to move back in if he has free reign of the house including Edward's finest booze. Edward agrees, offering to light his cigars for Luke and let him have first pick of the lobsters. Tracy says that she doesn't want him there, and Monica says it doesn't matter what Tracy wants because it's her house. (Alan gave it to her!) lol! Luke moves back in, taking full advantage of the Q generosity, and Tracy calls to have the jet ready because she's taking a trip to the Dominican Republic.

I think I got it all. It was a fairly decent day for the Q's!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:35 pm

IA w/ all, the Q's were definately the high point!

Everything else was blah! We just came off of sweeps things are supposed to be tied in together but instead we got everything that Clarity mentioned & points that didn't make sense. Spin helping Johnny & Lulu go on the run (the reason the needed to was retarded) instead of helping Jason find Jake (hmmm... maybe Jason & Sam still don't have cell service & Spin doesn't know). More of Skate (I thought they are done can they please not talk anymore), IA w/ Clarity, Carly's planning is boring just do it already!! Hopefully things pick up (I always try to remain optimistic)
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 pm

I loved the part where Monica, Eddie & Alice were peeking around the corner...classic! Isis, you need a screenshot of that. I'll see if I can find one...I don't know anyone who does the whole show.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:10 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:I loved the part where Monica, Eddie & Alice were peeking around the corner...classic! Isis, you need a screenshot of that. I'll see if I can find one...I don't know anyone who does the whole show.

I'll go look in the place I get the caption this photos from. BTW... Hi KAthy smooches
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:19 pm

Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:35 am

I didn't really think it was boring. Of course I like Sonny, Ric, Lulu, Maxie and Edward so I guess that's the reason. lol

Last edited by The Wicked One on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 am

KMonacoRocks wrote:Well, Edward and Monica are hiding out from Tracy who is being particularly heinous since Luke moved out. Tracy comes in yelling at Monica for moving her charity guild meeting and at Edward for not warning her that Monica was pulling a CoS power trip. Actually, the conference room was needed for urology, a valid point since it is a hospital! Edward and Monica with Alice make plans to beg Luke to move back in. Tracy has a little chat with Alan about why she is being so mean. Luke comes at Edward's request. He agrees to move back in if he has free reign of the house including Edward's finest booze. Edward agrees, offering to light his cigars for Luke and let him have first pick of the lobsters. Tracy says that she doesn't want him there, and Monica says it doesn't matter what Tracy wants because it's her house. (Alan gave it to her!) lol! Luke moves back in, taking full advantage of the Q generosity, and Tracy calls to have the jet ready because she's taking a trip to the Dominican Republic.

I think I got it all. It was a fairly decent day for the Q's!

I have a place where I can DL the eps...because I GOTTA have those scenes...

I caught the last half of the show *on Soapnet* so I missed the first parts...which I think were the best parts...

But I have a request...

PLEASE call the comment line and help me get the Qs more screentime. PLEASE...

GH Comment Line: 323-671-4583
ABC: 212-456-1000
ABC Daytime: 212-456-7777
ABC Response Line: 818-460-7477
Press 4 to leave a message;
Press 0 to speak to someone
(M-F 1-3:00 p.m. PST)

thanks for the caps Stacy!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:04 am

lol! lol! lol!

THIS is a REAL Q moment...

It SOOO reminds me of the good ol days with ORIGINAL Edward *David Lewis*, Monica and Alan when they were always in cahoots for one thing or another.

*doesn't leslie look GREAT?

I went on her NEW and Improved website today...saw RECENT piccys of her...FABULOUS.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:46 am

I didn't really like today's show. Nothing caught my attention, so I skipped it.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:54 am

The show bored me for the most part and yes, the Qs was the best thing on. I have to add one think, Monicas necklace was off the hook. That damn thing was blinging so much I almost needed sunglasses.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:35 pm

samizgh wrote:The show bored me for the most part and yes, the Qs was the best thing on. I have to add one think, Monicas necklace was off the hook. That damn thing was blinging so much I almost needed sunglasses.

FORSERIOUSLY THOUGH!!! And it went great with the simplicity of her deep red turtleneck. But then you know...my gurl ALWAYS had it goin on like that.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:55 pm

I didn't get to watch today's show (although I did sneak a peak when Liz & Lucky & Sasha were on). Was today any better? Were Jason & Sam back? Anything good?
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 am

I didn't think it was much better today either.........

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:19 am

Are you kidding?

They found Jake, but haven't rescued him yet. Sasha blamed Liz for Jake getting kidnapped, she said she shouldn't have been dating him and making Jake a target by doing so.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:50 am

samizgh wrote:Are you kidding?

They found Jake, but haven't rescued him yet. Sasha blamed Liz for Jake getting kidnapped, she said she shouldn't have been dating him and making Jake a target by doing so.

Thanks! i am watching now! so I'll wait to coment how it is but so far I like it!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:37 am

I think wed show was definately better than the tues show! I hate to say it out loud and jinxs it but do I detect more of a balance on the show?? We had hospital scenes, family scenes, Lunacy scenes, Robin & Spixie scenes (okay i get that a lil of that contained mob stuff but it was very minimal), scrubs and although liz & Lucky's scene had to do with the mob (it included Mac & PCPD). Maybe they are beginning to see the error of their ways!

Last edited by Stacy on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:52 pm

Please let them be seeing the error of their ways!!!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:34 pm

Have you been enjoying the focus being on more than just the mob?

Have you enjoyed seeing legacy characters like LuSpanky, Monica, Edward, and Robin?
Are you one that likes seeing Daddy moments like Patrick had with Emma today?

Is variety your thing instead of the same stale plotlines?

If you answered YES to any of those questions:

PLEASE call the comment lines...

GH Comment Line: 323-671-4583
ABC: 212-456-1000
ABC Daytime: 212-456-7777
ABC Response Line: 818-460-7477
Press 4 to leave a message;
Press 0 to speak to someone
(M-F 1-3:00 p.m. PST)
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:18 pm

Thanks for posting this info Isis! I don't normally call but I will wink
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:30 pm

We can always count on ISIS!

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:46 pm

It does seem like the show is more balanced...let's hope it continues. Cool
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down