GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business?

+3
mackenzie2184
AlexisDavisFanFirst
KegVaughanacoRocks
7 posters

Go down

Who would be the best partner for Sam in her PI firm?

Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Vote_lcap14%Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Vote_lcap0%Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Vote_lcap57%Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Vote_lcap29%Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Vote_lcap0%Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Empty Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business?

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Sam is ready to start her PI firm. Who would be a good partner for her?
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Empty Re: Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business?

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:45 pm

I voted for Lucky, mostly because I like him and he deserves more airtime & story. Jason, Spinelli...they have more than enough. Bernie & Winnie are recurring and I'm honestly not in favor of giving recurring folks stories ahead of contract folks. So...Lucky it is. smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Empty Re: Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business?

Post  mackenzie2184 Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:39 pm

My vote went to Spinelli because he and Sam want to work together.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:49 am

I voted for Lucky. I think it would be great for Sam and Lucky to work together, he's fully qualified, it would give him story, he technically wouldn't be working on the right side of the law-which is the kiss of death on this show, and maybe someone other than Jason could solve some crimes. I think it would also help his relationship with Luke. His being a cop has always made their relationship very strained. He and Sam could figure out who Ethan really is, let his dad know what his real agenda is, and maybe finally make Luke proud.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:44 am

KMonacoRocks wrote:I voted for Lucky. I think it would be great for Sam and Lucky to work together, he's fully qualified, it would give him story, he technically wouldn't be working on the right side of the law-which is the kiss of death on this show, and maybe someone other than Jason could solve some crimes. I think it would also help his relationship with Luke. His being a cop has always made their relationship very strained. He and Sam could figure out who Ethan really is, let his dad know what his real agenda is, and maybe finally make Luke proud.

& guess who I voted for? lol!
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:51 am

luckygirl wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:I voted for Lucky. I think it would be great for Sam and Lucky to work together, he's fully qualified, it would give him story, he technically wouldn't be working on the right side of the law-which is the kiss of death on this show, and maybe someone other than Jason could solve some crimes. I think it would also help his relationship with Luke. His being a cop has always made their relationship very strained. He and Sam could figure out who Ethan really is, let his dad know what his real agenda is, and maybe finally make Luke proud.

& guess who I voted for? lol!

Hmm, scratch scratch scratch . I don't know! Can you give me a hint? hee-hee!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:07 pm

^^ It wasn't who I voted for affraid

*runs and hides*
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:27 pm

samizgh wrote:^^ It wasn't who I voted for affraid

*runs and hides*

Well, I guess nobody is perfect.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:20 pm

No, baby I AM PERFECT!!

I just have a feeling he would smother her, based on the way he was acting when she told him she wanted it. Plus, he called her ELIZABETH while they were getting their FREAK on in the HOTTUB that stinks! that stinks!

Her and Jason work better as a team. It almost seems like they can read each others minds. LuSam, never had that. They were just beautiful drool drool drool
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Up until the time that Guza noticed that they were together, they worked really well together. I completely blame Guza. He will not allow Lucky to be popular, liked, sexy, visible. As soon as he realized what was going on, he must have intervened and started writing that crap. Until the time in the hot tub that I have blocked from my memory, he wasn't thinking about HER as anything other than the lady that kept his kids when he wasn't with them. Yes, she was his friend, but he loved Sam. Not her. Blame Guza.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 pm

What she said ^^^^ flower
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:25 pm

I voted for Lucky - I want to see his s/l increase and think he and Sam would make a good team.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? 36_11_1
KathyLuvsJason wrote:I voted for Lucky - I want to see his s/l increase and think he and Sam would make a good team.

We agree again... sunny

Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Sig
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:54 pm

luckygirl wrote:Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? 36_11_1
KathyLuvsJason wrote:I voted for Lucky - I want to see his s/l increase and think he and Sam would make a good team.

We agree again... sunny

Who would be a good partner for Sam's PI business? Sig

Miracles do still happen!!! lol!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:25 am

Kathy, I think you just want Jason away from Sam razz razz razz
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  jasefan Tue May 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Voted!
jasefan
jasefan
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 11379
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down