GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone suggest a really good hand lotion?

5 posters

Go down

Can anyone suggest a really good hand lotion? Empty Can anyone suggest a really good hand lotion?

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:45 am

Well, cold weather is back, and so is the dry cracking skin on my hands. For some reason, it seems to be worse than ever this year, and nothing is working. I have tried so many different kinds, but nothing works for long. I know most of you live in colder places than I do, so I'm hoping someone can recommend something that will work! fingers crossed
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Can anyone suggest a really good hand lotion? Empty Re: Can anyone suggest a really good hand lotion?

Post  samismyhero Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:51 am

Have you ever tried anything from Italian Bath and Body? They have a bunch of different creams and lotions. They smell really great too. You can find the hand creams at http://beauty.hsn.com/italian-bath-body-bath-body-hand-nail-care_c-bs0039_a-136_xc.aspx?sz=2&cm_re=LN*Catego*HandNailCa&prev=hp!sf!136!dept&lastbc=!cat&ccm=BS|136|bs0033 but browse through all of their collection because it really is good stuff!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Can anyone suggest a really good hand lotion? Empty Re: Can anyone suggest a really good hand lotion?

Post  samizgh Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:14 pm

I live in MN and during winter my skin cracks really bad, it also hurt like hell.

I use Aveeno, it's somewhat expensive but it's the best. It's all natural and made from oatmeal. I used the kids Aveeno on my babies too.

Well I haven't had that problem since I started using it. I hope this helps honey.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:42 pm

I love Aveeno products. I think they are definately worth the extra money.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:57 pm

samizgh wrote:I live in MN and during winter my skin cracks really bad, it also hurt like hell.

I use Aveeno, it's somewhat expensive but it's the best. It's all natural and made from oatmeal. I used the kids Aveeno on my babies too.

Well I haven't had that problem since I started using it. I hope this helps honey.

My skin hates the cold! I also use aveeno & the aveeno bathscrub as well. I have sensitive skin so I use the one for sensitive skin. Also Vaseline's bath beads, if you take baths! I use that once a week and my lotions & soap and my legs and hands don't get as chapped as they would w/o them.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Thanks for all your help! I can't believe I forgot about Aveeno. I went to WalMart and stocked up. I bought the lotion, body wash, and oatmeal bath (It totaled $20.00 even after buying Equate on the bath soak!). They have a kind I've never seen before called skin relief, for extra dry skin. My dry, cracking skin isn't completely healed and smooth, but I noticed a huge difference immediately! Much better!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:42 pm

I find using Suave Natural Oatmeal Moisturizer works as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down