GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexis & Diane

3 posters

Go down

Alexis & Diane Empty Alexis & Diane

Post  Stacy Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Watching Diane at work today reminded me how much I miss Alexis as the defense attorney!! She was always so passionate at her job! As the DA in a town where the gansters are the good guys she doesn't get to "fight" as much as she used to. I don't want her back as a mob lawyer but there are other people she can defend!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Alexis & Diane Empty Re: Alexis & Diane

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:24 pm

I just wanna see Alexis in attorney mode, period. I love when she's in attorney mode and we haven't really seen that in ages. This town punching bag and doormat to her daughters is just not cutting it. And I hate that they have her making dumb mistakes, too. I need my Alexis to be the strong, smart career woman that she was....and would it kill them to write a guy into her life? cry

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Well we also haven't gotten to really see her WORK IT as the DA...although I did get a real kick out of her handling that Sasha chick...

But yeah I miss Legal Eagle Supreme Alexis too...

I'm hoping when all of this is settled we'll see Mayor Alexis.

And I agree...I was like Alexis WTH are you DOING going to the Mayor's house...Bring back my CALCULATING Alexis...the one who ALWAYS tracks her steps BEFORE she makes them....and I just KNEW she was on to Krissy in the scene the other day...then ...nothing...dayum the writers!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:23 am

I would love to see Mayor Alexis Davis. That would be amazing. *sigh* I dare to dream...LOL wink

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 pm

i'd like to see it as well. We could have some Mayor Balls LOL, Get her a man, think of how Krissy's new attitude would be completely scrutinized in the public eye (that could be a story right there), but most importantly I want her to have a LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Stacy wrote:i'd like to see it as well. We could have some Mayor Balls LOL, Get her a man, think of how Krissy's new attitude would be completely scrutinized in the public eye (that could be a story right there), but most importantly I want her to have a LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to Alexis having a life. I'm glad she's a good mother, but she should also be shown having a career and a love life. She should be shown to be the well rounded woman that we know she is. I miss that Alexis a lot No

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down