GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man

+4
Stacy
KegVaughanacoRocks
mackenzie2184
samizgh
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 2 Empty Re: Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:30 am

The Wicked One wrote:
KMonacoRocks wrote:Julie Marie Berman is pretty, I'll give you that. But it's the sheer Luluness of the character that makes her so hideous to me. The problem is, I can't see her without seeing all that! barfing

I agree Lulu can be a tab bit annoying and a little selfish at times. lol

A Tab?!? A Little?!? At Times?!? Are we watching the same show? All that makes the character so unattractive! BTW, how did she get out? We buried her seven feet deep!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 2 Empty Re: Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man

Post  samizgh Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:37 am

Maybe next time we can tie her to a shuttle and send her ass to outerspace
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:38 am

I dug her out and gave her mouth to mouth!

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:39 am

samizgh wrote:Maybe next time we can tie her to a shuttle and send her ass to outerspace

Good idea!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:40 am

The Wicked One wrote:I dug her out and gave her mouth to mouth!

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you gave a dirty coarpse mouth to mouth
barfing barfing barfing barfing barfing barfing barfing
barfing barfing barfing barfing barfing barfing barfing
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:41 am

Well she wasn't dead yet lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:42 am

Oh yes she was! Are you a nefrophiliac? affraid Or whatever they're called? That's disgusting Tim! barfing I may have to rethink our friendship.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:46 am

Well I'm use to girls not moving when we do it anyway ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:50 am

The Wicked One wrote:Well she wasn't dead yet lol!

Yes she was, I made sure of that when I ran her over the 20th time lol!

ewwwwwwwwwwwww Tim. barfing barfing
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:40 am

I'm gonna be ill. barfing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:42 am

Phoenix wrote:I'm gonna be ill. barfing

I did not give mouth to mouth to a dead woman! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:00 am

LMAO at this convo!

Now Lulu hadn't been annoying me (AGAIN) up until this. She wants the bigger room, her boyfriend to stay rent free & to dictate Maxie's life?? GMAFB

The room was fair in the way they decided, Lulu did win fair & square however her reasoning for wanting the room was pathetic! "ohhh... I have a man so I need the bigger bedroom to have sex in" Stupid reasoning here.

The whole Johnny's my guest, not a roommate is also another great example that Lulu lacks the ability to reason. A guest is an OCCASIONAL visitor LULU!!! Not someone who sleeps over, has no other home, and will keep his things there. Johnny should and better pay his part!!!

While the apt. is cute I STILL think they should have had them move into the Brownstone! Maxie lived there in her younger years, Bobbie is both of their Aunt's (one by blood, one by former marraige) and if you throw in Matt, Spin and any other young GHer that comes to PC; you have endless s/l possibilities! Anyone remember when GH was portraying the summers as unbareably hot? LOL The brownstone's AC was always going off & we would get shots of sweaty, hot, shirtless guys lol! . BUT the TIIC would have to actually remember GH history and use Bobbie for more than a Carly prop!!!!!

Last edited by Stacy on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:41 am

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:51 am

Stacy wrote:LMAO at this convo!

Now Lulu hadn't been annoying me (AGAIN) up until this. She wants the bigger room, her boyfriend to stay rent free & to dictate Maxie's life?? GMAFB

The room was fare in the way they decided, Lulu did when fair & square However her reasoning for wanting the room was pathetic! "ohhh... I have a man so I need the bedroom to have sex in" Stupid reasoning here.

The whole Johnny's my guest is also another great example that Lulu lacks the ability to reason. A guest is an OCCASIONAL visitor LULU!!! Not someone who sleeps over, has no other home, and will keep his things there. Johnny should and better pay his part!!!

While the apt. is cute I STILL think they should have had them move into the Brownstone! Maxie lived there in her younger years, Bobbie is both of their Aunt's (one by blood, one by former marraige) and if you throw in Matt, Spin and any other young GHer that comes to PC; you have endless s/l possibilities! Anyone remember when GH was portraying the summers as unbareably hot? LOL The brownstone's AC was always going off & we would get shots of sweaty, hot, shirtless guys lol! . BUT the TIIC would have to actually remember GH history and use Bobbie for more than a Carly prop!!!!!
Best post ever!!! ^^^^^ On Looloo's appearance, JMB has her days when she's really cute (the days she keeps her mouth shut come to mind lol, like those exist) IMO it's all about how they fix her hair. When it's all curly & full of body, it balances out her facial features much better that when it's straight.

Last edited by luckygirl on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry about that.)
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:59 pm

I think Lulu is cute, personnally. (hey, my opinion AND I have a right to it) I like that she has a Luke side to her and a Laura side to her. Hopefully her character flaws will become better soon. I didn't like that whole controlling side of her over Maxie at all. I just want more of a bad girl side to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:05 pm

Lulu really is a selfish twit. Expecting Johnny to live there & not pay rent? Don't think so. Moron.

But you know what I find more interesting? The parallels between LuZar & Skatebored. Both women had their respective men's nuts in their hands...dragging them this way & that. Both wanted their men out of the mob, & the men complied. Both are annoying, boring bitches who think only of themselves. Hmm...maybe this means I won't have to deal w/ this suckitude pairing much longer. scratch laugh laugh laugh
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Stacy wrote:LMAO at this convo!

The room was fair in the way they decided, Lulu did win fair & square however her reasoning for wanting the room was pathetic! "ohhh... I have a man so I need the bigger bedroom to have sex in" Stupid reasoning here.

The whole Johnny's my guest, not a roommate is also another great example that Lulu lacks the ability to reason. A guest is an OCCASIONAL visitor LULU!!! Not someone who sleeps over, has no other home, and will keep his things there. Johnny should and better pay his part!!!

Bravo! GOOD Post...esp the part I put in red!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:58 pm

clarityfades wrote:Lulu really is a selfish twit. Expecting Johnny to live there & not pay rent? Don't think so. Moron.

But you know what I find more interesting? The parallels between LuZar & Skatebored. Both women had their respective men's nuts in their hands...dragging them this way & that. Both wanted their men out of the mob, & the men complied. Both are annoying, boring bitches who think only of themselves. Hmm...maybe this means I won't have to deal w/ this suckitude pairing much longer. scratch laugh laugh laugh

C, I love how you paint such a clear picture of how you feel lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:40 am

clarityfades wrote:Lulu really is a selfish twit. Expecting Johnny to live there & not pay rent? Don't think so. Moron.

The end of Luzar. Is it possible? Can I hope?

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:48 am

GH's 1st Love wrote:I think Lulu is cute, personnally. (hey, my opinion AND I have a right to it) I like that she has a Luke side to her and a Laura side to her. Hopefully her character flaws will become better soon. I didn't like that whole controlling side of her over Maxie at all. I just want more of a bad girl side to her.
I got my eye on you
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:49 am

I hate LuZar as much as I hate Looloo, oddly I like Johnny away from her.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:05 pm

Lulu was so cute today with Johnny!

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:30 am

The Wicked One wrote:Lulu was so cute today with Johnny!

barfing barfing Stop! You're making me sick! barfing barfing barfing barfing barfing barfing barfing
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:36 am

Well when she came out with her hair pulled back she was super cute........What can I say guys? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:50 am

barfing barfing barfing

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next