GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man

+4
Stacy
KegVaughanacoRocks
mackenzie2184
samizgh
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 4 Empty Re: Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:15 pm

I'm here to provide alibi's. If anyone asks you were al at my house having sex with me. (See Carly isn't the only one that can provide a good solid alibi.) afro
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 4 Empty Re: Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man

Post  samizgh Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:18 pm

Did I like it, most importantly was I first?
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:23 pm

C'mon Tim. Lets go get Lulu. I got the Dr's name and Luke and Robert to help us get new faces and new names. These people are crazy! tongue laugh hee-hee!

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:36 pm

GH's 1st Love wrote:C'mon Tim. Lets go get Lulu. I got the Dr's name and Luke and Robert to help us get new faces and new names. These people are crazy! tongue laugh hee-hee!

*Puts Tim back in cage*

Sorry hun, this one is mine.

Hey guys, we need to brainwash him again hypnotic

We can't have him making allies, we gave him too much freedom omg

Tim, GH's 1st Love I got my eye on you

*sets trap for those two*

duh duh
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:49 pm

It's funny - I was watching a vid on YT that was about why can't Jasammers & Liasonites get along and at the end...lol...the person who made the vid put in that there is one thing that the two fan bases CAN agree on...and it was how much we hate Lulu!!! It was a funny ending...
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:27 pm

I don't think that's just Jasam and Liason fans, there's pretty much a universal hate going on there! lol!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:47 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:It's funny - I was watching a vid on YT that was about why can't Jasammers & Liasonites get along and at the end...lol...the person who made the vid put in that there is one thing that the two fan bases CAN agree on...and it was how much we hate Lulu!!! It was a funny ending...

lol! Reminds me of the Sue Ellen vs Pam fans on the Dallas board...

I'm a Sue Ellen fan who also likes Pam...it's hard when the debates start.

OK...so I've done my part...Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 4 15_1_60Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 4 10_1_104vLooloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 4 26_9_32

No need to worry about me...

I got an alibi....it's SOLID... Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 4 SonnyHotDayumLooloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 4 1_4_116 Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 4 1_4_86 Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 4 1_4_85 Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 4 1_4_101
Looloo STF and let Johnny be a man - Page 4 Sig
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:25 am

GH's 1st Love wrote:C'mon Tim. Lets go get Lulu. I got the Dr's name and Luke and Robert to help us get new faces and new names. These people are crazy! tongue laugh hee-hee!

I'm glad somone is on my side! We need to rescue Lulu before they kill her!

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:03 am

The Wicked One wrote:

I'm glad somone is on my side! We need to rescue Lulu before they kill her!

ambulance Tim the ambulance is on the way ~ it will take you to a nice place where your Lulu is safe wink

Everyone else, I think Tim either has a Tumor (think TuEmily) :frankensteinbr or he needs a straight jacket (think crazy Lulu). :ghost: He thinks Lulu is still alive affraid

A couple therapy sessions at Shadybrook hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic & he should be good as new wink
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:25 am

This thread makes me very happy.

Isis, your alibi is solid. wink

KathyLovesJason, I think we have proved that JaSammers & Liasonites can get along. flower Peace hippie

Lulu hate is universal, even my son hates her & he used to think she was hot. He likes Maxie now. smile Makes a woman proud.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:56 am

^^That's a good boy! He's got good taste!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:13 pm

He has hardly even watches with me since Alan died, but he pops in the room every now & then & makes a comment here & there, & I always pause it & let him see the really funny Spinelli scenes.

I'll agree that he has good taste except for the Sonny love, he's got that & he didn't get it from me. scratch
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:33 pm

See Amy I like your son already...he's an Alan fan.

Who by the way is looking MIGHTY like the SEXY STU I LOVE...since Stuboy's dropped some weight...

I mean on the Christmas card I recieved from Leslie...YOWZA!!! Yowza!

the man is like 70 but DAYUM he is still FINE FINE FINE!!!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:53 pm

Isis, you & E would get along so well, he loves The Q's & Sonny. He was so invested in the MC hostage s/l & after Alan died, he just didn't care about watching much anymore. I lost my fave GH watching buddy. No Stupid, Guza it's all his fault.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:24 pm

KathyLuvsJason wrote:It's funny - I was watching a vid on YT that was about why can't Jasammers & Liasonites get along and at the end...lol...the person who made the vid put in that there is one thing that the two fan bases CAN agree on...and it was how much we hate Lulu!!! It was a funny ending...

I saw that vid, and true we all (but Tim) hate the shrew barfing
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:27 pm

luckyslittlehelper wrote:I'll agree that he has good taste except for the Sonny love, he's got that & he didn't get it from me. scratch

He must have gotten that from me grin

What a good boy, making me proud Cheers!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:34 pm

So Stacy you wanna lock me up just because I like Lulu? lol!

What happend to the "everyone on here is friends" stuff? lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:40 pm

No, No, NO I was trying to lock you up because your "other" friends already killed Lulu & your talking like she's still alive lol! I would never condemn you for liking Lulu, just like you don't condemn me for liking Liz wink Oh wait Do You?? ha ha...NO!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:48 pm

I guess my flaw is being a Lulu fan and your flaw is being a Liz fan! lol

Come on guys, you have to admit Lulu looked pretty today. You may not like her but she did look nice today.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:51 pm

lol! Hey I admitted when Lulu wasn't annoying me! Today was a good Lulu day. She wasn't being bossy and she was spending time w/ her family smile
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 pm

The Wicked One wrote:
Come on guys, you have to admit Lulu looked pretty today. You may not like her but she did look nice today.

barfing barfing barfing barfing pout pout pout barfing
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:40 pm

luckyslittlehelper wrote:Isis, you & E would get along so well, he loves The Q's & Sonny. He was so invested in the MC hostage s/l & after Alan died, he just didn't care about watching much anymore. I lost my fave GH watching buddy. No Stupid, Guza it's all his fault.

Hey Amy...you should show him some REAL Q moments on You Tube.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:36 pm

samizgh wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:

barfing barfing barfing barfing pout pout pout barfing

Am I gonna be dead to you? lol

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:19 am

Keep talking about Looloo and you will be bash head
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:25 am

samizgh wrote:Keep talking about Looloo and you will be bash head

Ok I will be quiet about Lulu(for a few mins) lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4