GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry?

+6
clarityfades
Stacy
KegVaughanacoRocks
LexCorinthos
samizgh
JohnnyAngel
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry?

Post  samizgh Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:21 pm

I have no idea how to post my name on the card. scratch
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry?

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Well Alexis caught Jerry with Sam so maybe they won't be together anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:57 pm

I doubt it...I think it's gonna be a situation between Her and Sam ...AGAIN...she probably won't even call Crazy JERM on his SHHHHHHHHHHHH.

It's all a set up no doubt.

ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  clarityfades Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:40 pm

ISIS wrote:I doubt it...I think it's gonna be a situation between Her and Sam ...AGAIN...she probably won't even call Crazy JERM on his SHHHHHHHHHHHH.

It's all a set up no doubt.

I think so too...Alexis will totally blame Sam, forgive Jerry, & go on banging her man.
clarityfades
clarityfades
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5584
Location : In Ric's bed...with Ian, Lucky, Nik & Sonny...yes, I'm greedy

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:01 am

Uggggggh I hope not. Sam and Lucky should explain what's going on and Alexis should forgive her daughter and kick Jerry to the curb.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:59 am

I agree...even if Lex gets mad at them at first...I agree...

then Lex should continute to "be upset with Sam"...so Crazy JERM doesn't think the tide has changed....so they can crucify his shady behind.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:02 am

See, I wish I had seen this post sooner. I could have answered it for you before he was on the way out I'll be happy to anyway. Here goes:

1. He clearly adores her...he treats her like the queen she deserves to be treated like
2. He is great with Kristina
3. He is the only one who took care of her & gave a damn when she was sick
4. Amazing sex
5. He is the only one who stood up for her & risked his life to protect he & Kristina against the Zacharras
6. He is an amazing dancer.
7. Amazing sex
8. He truly cares about her unlike the rest of PC
9. He would do anything for her
10. Have I mentioned the amazing sex?
11. He puts up with the annoyances in her life like Diane with great aplumb
12. He spoils her like no other
13. He looks at her like she's the only woman in the world when he's in the room with her.
14. There's the sex.

I could go on but I think that's enough for now. While I don't approve of his interaction with Alexis "daughter", I can excuse that when I weigh all the good he does for her in opposition to that.

That's why I see that she's with him and then some!

And unfortunately, thanks to TMFIC, I'm going to be without the amazingness that is my JLex now that stinks 2

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:05 am

1.That ain't adoration
2.He is only doing that 'cause he knows Sonny would have his ass.
3.I could swear That was Sam,Kristina,Jax,Michael,and Morgan sporting wigs for her.
Could also swear that Sam and Spinelli gave Alexis medicinal marijuana for her nausea.
4. barfing
5.Sonny practically did the same thing.
6.Ok.
7. barfing
8. Sure he does.
9.And that's a lie.
10. barfing
11. Diane is a good friend,not an annoyance.
12. Feh!
13.Yeah,right!
14. barfing

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:48 am

All I'm gonna say here is I suppose we all see what we wanna see & we'll have to agree to disagree. I think Jerry is the best guy to happen to Alexis as far as guys being good to her since Jax but that's just me. Everyone sees thing differently & that's cool smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:37 pm

Also Sonny was the one that not only would help her out physially while she was sick...but he was also there for encouragement, literally giving her pep talks and what have you.

Jerry is scum...he always has an agenda that it to benefit JERRY...he doesn't love Alexis...he would kill her in an instant if he thought it would benefit him...*not to mention Sonny would probably kill him*
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:35 pm

On the extremely unlikely chance that Jerry ever harmed Alexis that way, you really think Sonny would kill him? After Sonny has repeatedly threatened to have her killed himself? Naaaaah, can't see it....but I still choose to believe Jerry wouldn't kill her any more than you believe Sonny wouldn't Cool

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Provide the scene when he said he'd kill Alexis?
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:27 am

Sure, here are the two.

March 24, 2006 : (sikking Jason on her)
Sam: You think you're better than any of us, don't you? Brilliant Alexis Davis deserves to live, danny doesn't, because she's a mother. You do not deserve anything.
Alexis: What did I do?
Jason: Don't, she doesn't care.
Ric: Yeah? Well, I care, all right, Jason, because every time I turn around, Sam is getting in Alexis' face, and you're standing there right beside her threatening her with bodily harm. I'm not going to stand for it anymore. Sonny, I know you don't like Alexis, but she is still the mother of one of your children.
Sonny: Can we just leave this alone?
Alexis: That's what I'm trying to do here.
Sonny: Keep your distance from her. You got to respect the fact that he's just trying to protect her, right? Sam doesn't like you, you don't like her. Keep your distance, otherwise -- hey, whatever Jason does, Jason does.
Alexis: Did you just give him permission to hurt me?
Ric: Come on, are you actually going to condone your hit man threatening my wife and the mother of your daughter?
Alexis: My god!
Sonny: You know what? Let's forget this mother-daughter, mother-daughter. Enough with the mother-daughter.

May 29, 2006:
Alexis: Sudden urge to remodel?
Sonny: Well, since Jason took my business, I'm free to concentrate on things I've been putting off. Why does the new D.A. care? In other words, why are you here?
Alexis: Always amazes me how awkward things are between us. It's hard to remember that they were ever easy, but they were, and our daughter is living proof of that. No one can say that our life isn't absurd. I mean, who could imagine that you would be intimately involved with my long-lost, presumed-dead daughter?
Sonny: Why the stroll down memory lane?
Alexis: Just trying to make a connection for a minute. No big deal. Why don't we just deal with the situation at hand?
Sonny: Ok.
Alexis: Yeah. Then we agree.
Sonny: Well, I might if I knew, you know, what the hell you're talking about.
Alexis: Sonny, I'm the new D.A. If you screw up, I'm going to have to prosecute you no matter how much I don't want to rock the domestic boat.
Sonny: But you know what? You're talking like I did something wrong, Alexis.
Alexis: Word has it that you walked into a restaurant and you swung a wine bottle at Juan Escobar's head.
Sonny: Uh -- you know, you can't believe, you know, everything you hear. You should know that.
Alexis: Ric assured me that yohad given up the business. Your sudden enthusiasm to remodel seems to bear that out. My god, what were you thinking? Why were you attacking Escobar? If -- if you want to go legit, do it. If not, have the decency to claim your life and save Emily and Kristina the pain --
Sonny: You know what? Screw you.
Alexis: I won't let you, allow you, to speak to me that way.
Sonny: You're not going to allow me to do anything because you have no authority over me here, no power over me here! And if you don't keep your mouth shut, stay out of my business, I will treat you like any other D.A. -- have you thrown out on your butt, locked up for corruption, or even disappear! And I don't want to hear "I'm the mother of your daughter" crap.

And yes, I know that second one was when he was bi-polar but its out there & hard for AFFs to forget...LOL

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:43 am

ayyyyyyy

ADFF, you made me remember those scenes. While they are bad it's not as bad as what Jason told Sam over poor Lizzard breath.

Don't worry I'm having a few beers so in a while I'll forget all about those scenes chug beer
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:55 am

Samiz, I can definitely agree with that. Jason was much more harsh with Sam over Liz...he flat out said that he'd kill her. You know how I feel about your girl but that was just straight up wrong.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:01 pm

That's why I wouldn't support a JaSam getting back together.

I know Jason meant what he said, Sonny didn't he was just talking shit out of his ass. He tends to do that when he gets angry. lol!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:10 pm

True...plus he's completely ineffectual so Alexis would be ok (Sorry Sonny fans but let's face it, without Jason, he's got nowhere near the power & is nowhere near as intimdating...hence his going to AZ for help with the equally weak Andrei Karpov) lol!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:13 pm

^^ That's one way of putting it.

But I still always will love Sonny. Cheers!
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:16 pm

I completely get that, girl! I love my folks despite all of their flaws, too....won't excuse the flaws ever but I love them regardless of them Cool

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:20 pm

I excuse their flaws hee-hee!

Sam, Alexis, Sonny, Lucky can do no wrong in my book EVER!!

Anything wrong they do, it's because of someone else.

Like when Lucky was addicted to pills and cheating with Maxie, it was Lizs fault for not pleasing him.

When Sam watched Jake get kidnapped, it was Lizs fault cause she turned her back to her kid in public.

(The one thing I have not excused is Sam and Ric and that's only because it hurt Alexis)
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:34 pm

I sense a theme with you, Samis: "Its ALL Liz's fault" hee-hee!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  mackenzie2184 Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:57 pm

I think everyone can and will do wrong including Lucky, Sam, Jerry, and Alexis. Lucky getting doped up on pills wasn't Liz's fault. That was all him. As for Jake being kidnapped, who the hell stands by and watches a baby get snatched in broad daylight? Sam was an idiot and she knows it. Yes, Liz looked away, but she had to tie Cam's shoe. She wasn't expecting Jake to get snatched.

As for Alexis, she isn't the brightest light bulb in the pack since she's sleeping with Jerry. Alexis needs to get away from him and fast.
mackenzie2184
mackenzie2184
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6018

http://artistic-designs.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:16 pm

samizgh wrote:I excuse their flaws hee-hee!

Sam, Alexis, Sonny, Lucky can do no wrong in my book EVER!!

Anything wrong they do, it's because of someone else.

Like when Lucky was addicted to pills and cheating with Maxie, it was Lizs fault for not pleasing him.

When Sam watched Jake get kidnapped, it was Lizs fault cause she turned her back to her kid in public.

(The one thing I have not excused is Sam and Ric and that's only because it hurt Alexis)

Back off my girl or I'll have to come on here tonight (when I am completely smashed & drunk post!) LOL JK you know I love you despite your Liz flaw wink
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:58 pm

mackenzie2184 wrote:I think everyone can and will do wrong including Lucky, Sam, Jerry, and Alexis. Lucky getting doped up on pills wasn't Liz's fault. That was all him. As for Jake being kidnapped, who the hell stands by and watches a baby get snatched in broad daylight? Sam was an idiot and she knows it. Yes, Liz looked away, but she had to tie Cam's shoe. She wasn't expecting Jake to get snatched.

As for Alexis, she isn't the brightest light bulb in the pack since she's sleeping with Jerry. Alexis needs to get away from him and fast.

Hey now...back off my girl too. :lol: I happen to think she's the most intelligent woman in PC along with Monica Quartermaine. She went two years without anyone treating her well, looking at her like he actually likes her....and then getting the most amazing sex (according to her)...she's entitled to have someone like her just like everyone else, including Liz and Sam. She needed "a little something something" as she said & I'm glad she got it even if it was just so briefly...LOL

But, never fear, you're getting no more Jerry in about two weeks...LOL. Alexis'll have no Jerry and unfortunately (not that you are wanting this part, because I know you wouldn't wish this on me and the other AFFs) no story & no life anymore on GH crying

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:03 pm

Back to Sonny and his Bipolar episodes...both cases were during the bi polar s/l...so how can you even BEGIN to hold that against him...Sonny didn't even remember saying all of that to her....AND he apologized to her for the behavior once he had been diagnosed and on the meds...he felt very bad about his behavior during his manic state.

Sonny...no power?...I would't keep believing what's on the screen...they keep throwing out red herrings...I've got a feeling Sonny knows what's up with Crazy AZ.

And Jason is a WEAK mob boss...since he's been in charge there's been NOTHING BUT CHAOS.

And as for JERM...the fact remains...He's hurt Alexis' family...and THAT IS hurting Alexis.

btw...I am also an AFF...I just don't support Alexis sleeping with just ANYBODY...and Jerry was a BAD decision...UNLESS she's tapping into her inner Cassadine and trying to nab him....which is compromising her values...but we know that Lex WILL do that if it means saving herself or her family.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next