GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry?

+6
clarityfades
Stacy
KegVaughanacoRocks
LexCorinthos
samizgh
JohnnyAngel
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why the hell is Alexis with Jerry?

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:21 pm

Back to Sonny and his Bipolar episodes...both cases were during the bi polar s/l...so how can you even BEGIN to hold that against him...Sonny didn't even remember saying all of that to her....AND he apologized to her for the behavior once he had been diagnosed and on the meds...he felt very bad about his behavior during his manic state.

The second one, that one I know was bipolar....not the first one. No way. That was a huge case of Sampropits & he never apologized for that one. He sent flowers to apologize for the second one but never apologized for sikking Jason on her.

Sonny...no power?...I would't keep believing what's on the screen...they keep throwing out red herrings...I've got a feeling Sonny knows what's up with Crazy AZ.

And Jason is a WEAK mob boss...since he's been in charge there's been NOTHING BUT CHAOS.

Sonny is weak. He does nothing for himself. He couldn't even take care of weak ass Karpov when he held him at gun point because he felt the need to go monologuing to allow Sasha & hot Russian guard to show up. He had to have two dimwitted guards & their daddy rescue him. Jason is more muscle than brains, no doubt but Sonny couldn't run his mob without him...they honestly need each other

And as for JERM...the fact remains...He's hurt Alexis' family...and THAT IS hurting Alexis.

Sorry, I have zero sympathy for anything that happens to Nikolas....the man who talks down to her, denegrates her, treats her like his employee/subservient, lectures her, take mob sluts sides against her...the guy cares nothing about Alexis until he wants her to do something for him. Then when that happens, its "I need you to...." not "Can I ask you a favor" or "Can you please...." She means nothing to him. And I don't care what Guza says (and no offense to Sam fans), but until the DNA test is performed & proves differently, Alexis has two children: Kristina & Molly (in MY eyes). She has no proof Sam is her daughter other than Sam's word (less than credible, IMO). :lol: Even if its proven, Sam is worse than Nikolas to Alexis (IMO) so she gets less sympathy than Nikolas does from me.

btw...I am also an AFF...I just don't support Alexis sleeping with just ANYBODY...and Jerry was a BAD decision...UNLESS she's tapping into her inner Cassadine and trying to nab him....which is compromising her values...but we know that Lex WILL do that if it means saving herself or her family.

I know you're an AFF and I know you would never support Alexis sleeping with just ANYBODY....I agree on that but IMO, Sonny was a bad idea (and maybe Ric too...post rewrite). Honestly, I don't think its going to be an issue because sadly for AFFs all around, no matter what man they support her with, I truly believe that the character is done on GH. She's going to be relegated to being in the same category as Bobbie, there only for Sam to have a shoulder to cry on a couple of times a year, until Nancy is able to get out of her contract and off the show. It breaks my heart, but I'm truly afraid that this is the case. Believe me, I truly hope I'm wrong about it, I'd love nothing more to be wrong & have you tell me "I told you so" wink

Again....all JMHO & I own that it is smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3