GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexis...NOOOO!!!

3 posters

Go down

Alexis...NOOOO!!! Empty Alexis...NOOOO!!!

Post  ISIS Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:02 pm

omg It would have been better for her to say she WASN't driving that car and for Krissy to take the blame...cuz she's a kid.

MERCY...Poor Alexis. No anxious
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Alexis...NOOOO!!! Empty Re: Alexis...NOOOO!!!

Post  Stacy Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:13 pm

ICAM, However, if it was YOUR kid what would you do? LOL Okay maybe I shouldn't say that because I think I would make my kid take responsibility. BUT, if you were on a soap & it was your kid?

But SERIOUSLY both Jax & Diane are supposed to be her friends ~ WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:46 pm

But all of them were in a sticky situation...Jax's WIFE takes presidence over his friendship...so he had to look out for Carly and her best interest a well as Michael...

But also...he and Diane really didn't believe EITHER Mikey or Lex did it...they were trying to kill to birds with one stone by exonerating Mikey and hoping to clear Lex of suspicion as well...but it backfired...I bet NOW after they THINK about it...they'll realize it was KRISSY...as Lex already had it figured out when she was in "Egypt"...

So the question is now...how do you help clear Alexis WITHOUT naming Krissy...I bet that's what is going to happen.

My worry is that...and I KNOW this is what Guza is going to write...Sonny is going to AGAIN jump the gun...instead of really reading into what ALEXIS...someone he KNOWS like he knows himself...has done...he'll think everything is true...like he did with Mikey...and he'll light into her instead of pay attention to everything and see it for what it really is....because of ALL ppl...Alexis would NEVER run someone off the road intentionally and if it were an accident she would STOP and try to help.

Poor Alexis...Orange as her color... No bars No ...sad situation. anxious
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:53 pm

I get the motives of her friends HOWEVER even lex asked why wasn't I told & Jax said I asked Diane not to.

I think Jax was just trying to prove to his wife (which IA takes presidence) that he believes in Mikey but kinda sold his friend down the river in the process of it.

Diane, being a lawyer should have never agreed to what they did (searching the cars) but again JMO Atleast not w/o talking to Lex first.

Spoiler/rumor/whatever....

Spoiler:
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 pm

I'm glad Carly & Jax realized today what Alexis was doing, covering for Krissie.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:44 am

the Alexis scenes today were good...Jax defending his friend and trying to get her to tell the truth...Diane wondering why the hell she would confess...and Alexis telling her the truth...

Sonny knowing off the rip that Alexis HAD to be covering...and Carly FINALLY getting it that Alexis was covering for Krissy...

all of that was primo.

But poor Lexie girl...I bet she still end up in the clink for a minute.

And I wants my Sexis moment dammit! that stinks 2
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down