GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

+6
KathyLuvsJason
ISIS
mackenzie2184
JohnnyAngel
samizgh
Stacy
10 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  ISIS Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Yesterday's eppy was SOOOO good.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:07 am

I'm with ya, LG. I'm still watching-sort of. I haven't enjoyed the show much at all since the firing. I'm just so bothered by all of the behind the scenes drama and disrespect to a man who has given his all for this show which hasn't ever shown him a fraction as much respect in return! I am still attempting to watch, but it hasn't been holding my interest too well. I'm trying very hard not to hold anything against JJ because I don't know what was told to him regarding Greg's status with the show. However, I am extremely bothered by the fact that the instant that he showed up Lucky is suddenly frontburner! Suddenly Lucky has a POV and is treated as Jason's equal???? But even worse than the blatant favortism that he has received on the show is the ridiculous claims by many on other boards proclaiming that JJ has earned an Emmy already! Please! Give me a break!

Anyway, at this point most scenes with Lucky bother me because it seems like a new character who is getting the payoff for many things that Greg's Lucky went through. JJ is not a bad actor, and I'm sure I could have enjoyed him if Greg had chosen to leave and they had given us a break between Luckys. Right now, I'm just looking forward to seeing Greg in Sebastian and 90210!

Sorry for the rant.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:18 am

I actually don't know what's worse...the way they did Greg...or what they are doing to vets like Leslie, John Ingle, Jane, and John York...barely a scene...let alone a REAL storyline...and now they're bringing in a new Steven Lars...to be the new CoS...

What the figgety Pluck!

I'd be all for it if I knew that freeing Moni so she could focus more on surgery was going to lead to a STORYLINE for her...but we know better....and they already did that with her ..>WAAAAAAY back in the 80s when she was ACoS...and she gave it up to focus more on surgery...you'd think at THIS stage in her life, she'd prefer being CoS...Whatever... TPTB are just full of she nigh nit.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:20 am

I don't think TIIC are going to get what they bargained for with this one. The Greg Vaughan fans aren't watching anymore & there are more of us than they ever gave him credit for.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:28 am

Hey, has the scary Valentine Cassadine showed up yet?
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:37 pm

ISIS wrote:I actually don't know what's worse...the way they did Greg...or what they are doing to vets like Leslie, John Ingle, Jane, and John York...barely a scene...let alone a REAL storyline...and now they're bringing in a new Steven Lars...to be the new CoS...

What the figgety Pluck!

I'd be all for it if I knew that freeing Moni so she could focus more on surgery was going to lead to a STORYLINE for her...but we know better....and they already did that with her ..>WAAAAAAY back in the 80s when she was ACoS...and she gave it up to focus more on surgery...you'd think at THIS stage in her life, she'd prefer being CoS...Whatever... TPTB are just full of she nigh nit.

AAAGH! ISIS! I've been meaning to ask you about that one! I couldn't believe when I read the news about Steven, and how everyone was talking about what good news it was that they were bringing a Webber back. It amazed me that people weren't immediately outraged at the fact that he would be the new CoS! I also couldn't believe how casually it was mentioned! To me, that is a huge spoiler and could potentially cause a major upset with their very large Quartermaine fan base who are already angry at the decimation of one of Port Charles favorite families!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Well, Ding Dong the Witch is Dead.... aaaaaannnnd......

Guess who's back...back...back.Back again,gin,gin....

MyKill's back back back tell a friend.

So, officially speaking would this be his first or second murder?
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:26 am

Are we all on GH strike now?
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:01 am

I've been trying to get caught up, but I'm still way behind. I think I was watching Monday's episode earlier when I fell asleep... Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Sleep
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:26 pm

This is funny... I found a teeny lil spot in my bedroom of my new house where I pick up an internet signal, from where I don't know. So, I've been YouTubing some eps & trying to stay somewhat caught up, but the only thing I am really interested in watching now are the Johnny scenes. I skip thru all of the Liez/unLucky/NikolASS stuff. I do like the Dante/Lulu stuff, but as much as I like Olivia now, I can't watch the Dante/Olivia scenes, because it's the same thing over & over & over so I've been skipping thru that.

But, Johnny.... I guess I need to start making me some "Johnny Fan" banners, cuz he's the only one I care about seeing anymore.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:47 am

I've been trying to get caught up and I think I've made it up to Wednesday. I'm pretty bored with what's been going on, but I still think Dante is HOT! Dante and lulu are okay together, but she must be an idiot for thinking that sonny would not try to kill him for being an undercover cop just because he's olivias son! The ll2/niz triangle is icky for lack of a better word, but I don't hate JJ, I just don't see him as Lucky. As long as I pretend he's a different character, he's bearable. On the plus side, having no loyalty to Lucky has made me enjoy Ethan some! I liked the boys night + robin and what's her name. Mac, Coleman, Matt, Ethan, and Patrick are great as the testosterone alternative to the now defunct GNO... I really thought mac was turning down babysitting because he had a date with Alexis, but the prospect of more karaoke night at jakes is good too.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:19 pm

I am really just coming off of being super bored with the show. It starts getting really good toward the end of the week. The Johnny scenes rock!! (I think I said that already.) hehe.

I know what you mean about Ethan. I find myself enjoying him more. I am thinking that he will be the one to save Kristina from Keifer. I'm putting my money on Ethan giving punkass the beatdown he deserves.

I don'te "hate" JJ. I think I resent him a little, but when I call him unLucky it's because I don't see him as Lucky, he is the Un-Lucky. Liz & Nik are just gross.

The Testerone Gang is fun & I loved those scenes until that Louise chick (is that her name?) showed up. She bugs me. She came in & busted up DiMax & now she's conspiring against Scrubs.

Friday is a really really good episode. It was the first time in forrrrrrrevvvvvvver that I was left with the "Can't wait til Monday" feeling. It's all about Johnny & The Artist formerly known as The Green Goblin.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:09 am

Yes, I totally resent Jonathan Jackson's presence on this show when I see him at crime scene, investigating like he's freaking Horatio on CSI. My Lucky (Greg) always had to look like an idiot so people wouldn't notice that he was 6000 times hotter than Steve (Jason) Guza was to affraid that Lucky would become more popular than Jason so he made Greg look like a dumbass. Well, JJ is completely not hot unless your 7 so they can let him be a smart cop.

And I also can't stand how suddenly Jason & Lucky are buddies. I mean I know they had made some inroads in that direction when Greg was playing him, but suddenly Jason & unLucky are best friends? Pish.

Thank God Johnny Angel is giving me something to look forward to every week.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:28 pm

So what did you guys think of the art show? i thought it was pretty cool. A couple things I thought...

Loved Luke & Franco's interaction.
Loved Tracy's analysis of sonny being there LOL
Loved that Robin was there w/ pat & that she interacted w/ both Jase & Sonny.
Of course loved that Jason got dressed up in suit LOL

Hated...
Hated that Jason would not meet Franco for Maxie, she's done a lot for him. Also didn't like that Sam didn't say anything about him not meeting Franco for her
Hated that Liz is an artist & she wasn't there.
Hated that Jason demanded Sam & Spin left the art gallery.
Uhmm... Where is Kate??????

I don't know how I feel about Maxie & Franco but loved that slap LOL

Other things... liked that Lucky knew that Jason wouldn't have staged the body Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Lol
I love Dante & Lulu....
Glad Nic wasn't there Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 315186
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 315186 GH's Thanksgiving Yay! Let's see I just started & I already got Sam & Robin! I think I want to see a lot more of them! Carly looks gorgeous wink & OMG the Q's!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:13 pm

LMAO @ Luke!

Molly giving Diane a retainer Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 514507

Diane w/ Molly was sweet.

Really though. Robin & Sam are good together! Mac!!! he's been on a lot more Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 180851

Lulu looks great! Maxie being upset is kinda sad BUT her & Franci were hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 584411
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:43 pm

I am so excited about the Mac/Lex possible hook up. I told you guys that the writer's read the message boards.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Di and Molly were VERy cute.

The retainer!!! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Lol Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Lol Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Lol

Diane "healing" Max Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 800675

Sorry guys...I don't see the chemistry with Mac and Lex...I think they're PUSHING this instead of DEVELOPING it. Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Kopfschuettel

I like Robin and Sam too!!! They would make REALLY great friends!!!

Tellme WHY is Matt ALONE...he is SOOOO cute.

Jerx is still "dead to me". Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 140546

Why couldn't they have BOBBIE and Lulu at the Qs?!?!?!

And there's like NO PLOT when we see them...WTFIGGEDY!?!?!

Why can't we SEE the Webber/Hardy Thanksgiving?

Sonny not seeing his kids...at least for a HOT minute...that's not right. Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 938619

I'm TRYING to be happy with today's ep...but I'm not...it's all wrong.

Man I want to write on this show so I can RIGHT it.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:09 pm

I was coming on to say that they should have shown Leslie, Audrey & LL2 WTH??? We haven't seen Cam in forever!

Even though there was no plot point I liked the Q's. Just being able to see them on! That's sad!

I didn't mind not seeing Sonny today, the focus has been on him & Jason SO much lately that it was a nice break BUT we could had a cute dinner scene w/ him & his kids at the beginning. IA Isis right now Mac & lex are forced but I think it's supposed to come off that way. If they do it right, the girls can keep pushing them & they can keep resisting as we see them fallin for eachother.

I didn't like Lisa being there egh.... but that's the female in me!

Max & Diane CUTE!

Everyone's reactions while Edward sang Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Lol I would have loved a Ned, Brooklynne & Dylan sighting Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 770350

But, there was some really funny & sweet moments, nothing that over took the Thanksgiving feeling. I liked that...
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:16 pm

I'm still a few days behind. Is today a stand alone episode? I want to watch, but I don't want to skip ahead and spoil anything!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Well the stuff w/ Maxie is a giveaway to what happened yesterday but other than that it was pretty independent of everything else going on.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:20 pm

See I don't want to be happy JUST to see the Qs on the screen...It was like they carted them on the stage and said OK ACTION...no script...no nothing. It is VERY sad...smh. It's a dayum shame. cuz in the scene were some of the most talented people on the show. What a waste.

As for MacLexis...if they don't take the time to develop the s/l...I'm not buying it. Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Icon_evil

Poor Sam....mentioned that she doesn't even know who her dad is...and all the others did was laugh..WTH? Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Kopfschuettel

But I LURVED how Lex pulled HER aside *not Krissy, not Molly*...and told her to spill...and told her she KNEW when she was lying to her or not. Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Lol

BTW you mean to tell me that Scrubs doesn't have a formal dining room on that house?....C'mon now.

I'm all for a balanced show...meaning I don't mind seeing Sonny on a holiday ep...if it concerns the REST of his family...so seeing him with his kids earlier in the ep...even for one scene...yeah that would have been all right with me. OR seeing him with his dad cooking dinner together...yeah that would have been right too....because in spite of him being mobster elite...he is still Sonny...and Sonny LURVES to cook and Thanksgiving is a reason for him to cook...even if it is for his daddy and himself....

End montage...they could be sitting at the little table eating...and we could see pics of the kids behind them...he could look over at them...hang his head in the poor Sonny way...and his dad could have given him the consoling look that parents give.

AND...since Sam was with her mom...JJ should have been with his. PERIOD.

Picture it...the ending montage...we could have had a scene with the Webber/Hardy clan...Lucky and Liz and the boys and Leslie and Audrey all gathered around about to partake in turkey and stuff...and JJ on his bike rolling past...wanting to stop by...knowing he can't...so he drives on...When we see him again he is arriving at his mama house where he has two large pizzas in arms.

Back to my Qs...why couldn't they have been doing more than just sitting on the couch? Ethan and Becca...who have had Q interaction previously...seem like odd men out in those scenes...esp Becca...who LIVES there. There should be MUCH more chemistry than that by now. It was just all wrong.

And we couldn't get ONE scene of the hospital crew? Piph, Lainey, Kelly...who seem to ALWAYS work on the holidays...Toussaint? smh

Let me stop...smh
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Uhmmm........ Yeah, what happened to Touissant? I was so excited that they were bringing him on GH, but when was the last time he was on?? The last time I remember him on is when Mikey was trying to escape.

IA w/ pretty much everything you had to say except for Mac & Lex. If they would have shown Sonny I would have liked Mike there & them arguing on how to cook the Turkey (Remember the dinner they cooked for Stone ~ Sigh). I know my standards have lowered & i will say that GH NO way compared to OLTL's Thanksgiving special) but I was happy they didn't gloss over it as well. IA Rebecca did look out of place. Her attitude & look lately though makes me miss Emily. Why they went that route I will never understand.

Mac & lex would be farfetched to me if they would have been acting on board but to me it was a likely s/l w/ the kids trying to get them together & them resisting. I am hoping that this is the beginning of the build up. We'll see.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 am

While I was glad to have had the Q's pizza dinner, it sucked that there was no story to it other than no one singing the song with Edward (well no one but me!). It felt like an insult. It was like they were saying, "all these fans keep whining about wanting quartermaines, so just give them something to shut them up". It would have been much better to SEE why they have pizza than just HEAR why. Even if they had to use flashbacks to show it (that would just be awful huh? *insert sarcasm here*) since there really aren't enough Q's left to have the chaos of the past. THANK YOU BOB GUZA-QUARTERMAINE KILLER.
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:45 pm

LMAO, I am scared to visit other boards right now. Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 410489

I am sorry I know there are people that disagree w/ me but Liz did not have an affair w/ Jason. Her marraige was done, Sam & Jason were broke up. Was she wrong to lie about Jake's paternity?? Hell Yeah! Is she wrong now? Hell Yeah! But it still wasn't an affair w/ Jason! egh!!!

Okay that's off my chest. Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 10 Lol I like Franco's character, he is creepy but a good creepy!

I also liked Sonny & Olivia's chili cook off because it wasn't the normal everyday repetitive crap between the two.

Looks like Maxie is ging to have some explainin to do real soon! I wonder if Jase will show Spin the pics...

I am ready for the affair of Niz to be revealed, if promos are right....

That's about it for me...
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next