GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

+6
KathyLuvsJason
ISIS
mackenzie2184
JohnnyAngel
samizgh
Stacy
10 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 2 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  KathyLuvsJason Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:35 pm

I'm home for a snow day, and as long as the clouds are being nice I will be watching live. (I have a dish.) Do I come to this thread, or make a new one?
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 2 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  samizgh Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:52 am

You come on this thread, but you might want to let us know what date your watching. If your dish doesn't work, you can now watch full GH eppies on ABC.com
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842
Registration date : 2008-08-25

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:11 pm

OK...I wish Liz would return to her Lizzie with an Edge days...just a little bit...so I wouldn't mind her and Matt hooking up...IF that were to happen.

And I think it would be a gas if Rebecca and Liz DIDN"T get along.

Re: Moni and Nik...LURVED the scene with the photos...and Monica sharing her pain...only Nik would KIND OF understand...but in all truthfulness...NOBODY knows Monica's pain the way SHE does....She's lost her husband and THREE of her children.

OH...also me and a few others *in a Monica fan group* were nonplussed as to how Moni knew about Sydney the Bear...I think someone in there mentioned that around the time Lucky brings Em back after she'd run off...and Alan was in the hospital...he slipped into Sydney and Monica is there...although we still don't know if Moni in fact knew that THAT voice was Sydney the Bear at the time or not...we're assuming she did.

Anywho it was a good scene.

And SOOOOO many good scenes today. the best one for me...Monica wking up out of her coma telling Edward and Tracy to shut up...PRICELESS...and CLASSIC Monica.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:03 pm

LMAO.... "WTH is wrong w/ you!" "You told me too" Jason & Sam of course

Poor Tracy! It's kinda funny seeeing Carly walking around in scrubs (she does look cute though)
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:07 pm

It's about time Nic goes to see Liz smile

Poor Robin! I hate the way they are making her look but I do realize it is the PPD. I like that they are doing this story because so many women think they are bad moms for having PPD & that couldn't be further from the truth.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:07 pm

It's about time Nic goes to see Liz smile

Poor Robin! I hate the way they are making her look but I do realize it is the PPD. I like that they are doing this story because so many women think they are bad moms for having PPD & that couldn't be further from the truth.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 2 Empty February 20, 2009

Post  ISIS Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:59 pm

1. Edward!...LURVED him today with CarJax!!!

2. Olivia steps right in to SAVE the day for CarJax re: Eddie.

3. CARJAX IN THE ELEVATOR... humpin' lol!

4. MAXIE!!!...Re: Kate: "Maybe she had a relapse....You're right, we'd never be that lucky anyways." lol! lol! lol!

5. Spin is sick...Umm I guess ol Johnny will have to take Maxie to the gala. wink

6. They're ACTUALLY talking about GO Red now...YAY!!!...they'd BETTEr have Monica be a part of this somehow...I mean she IS a cardiologist.

7. EDDIE IS NOT WEARING A HAT TODAY!!! dance
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm

loved ALL that you mentioned today but I will also add Alexis wink

I even liked Winnie running to Spin to tell him all is not well.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Haven't seen the beginning yet...only from about the 25 minute mark on.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:26 pm

I miss the hat... flower
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:11 am

I watched the whole show and I loved every minuite of it. GH is finally getting better. I'm glad to see Guza understands people don't have to have sex on a couch. CarJax was too cute, they were acting like 2 horny teenagers. I loved Alexis coming to Sams rescue. I love that Jason isn't the only hero now. I'm just loving GH all in all.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:47 am

OK I saw my Lexie girl come to Sammy's rescue...AGAIN today...LURVED how she put Agent Bad @$$ in his place...YES I DID!!!

SNAP SNAP LEX MAMA!!!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:00 am

Thats my Lexie, she is such a mama bear.

I can't believe noone commented on the Sexis scene. I loved Alexis jokes about the mob party.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed May 13, 2009 3:26 pm

OK...

Maxie...quit kissin Kate's @$$...tell her to kiss YOUR @$$ and go start your OWN ish.

DiLex...the look on Lexie's face when Di DUMPED her for a 15...no 30...no 45 minute romp in the hay...PRICELESS!!!

But on the real...I WISH it were the other way around.

And IS LEXIE POOH making things hard for one of Sonnybuddy's low weights...JUST to get his attention...hmmm...that's one to grow on.

Phiphy...laying the smackdown on Nik and Rebecca...SNAP SNAP...she's RIGHT...go do that ish on YOUR time!

UMMM....NEWSFLASH CARLY...MICHAEL ALREADY HAS A LITTLE SISTER!

BOBBIE!!! And I LIKEY the hair!...it's STILL got a HINT o red at least...but I likey the darker hair too...don't think it should be THAT long though.

Might have more to say soon. drinking wine
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed May 13, 2009 4:05 pm

And didn't Leslie C look FABULOUS today. Lurve her hair and the lighting is helpign EVERYBODY.

I KNEW Lex was gonna walk in on Nik and Rebecca I KNEW IT!!!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Wed May 13, 2009 10:54 pm

It's amazing for Carly always forgets about Kristina, isn't it? The new Morgan is much more lively than the old one. I like him better.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:10 pm

It would be funny if Di got up there and belted out something like I love the Night Life or something really funky form the Disco age.

And the kicker...she were GOOD at it. lol!

JoLivia...c'mon...stop worryong about Sonny and Claws already!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Bleh....I can't tell you the amount of contempt I have for Diane all because of the fact that she has a guy and Alexis doesn't...LOL

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:18 pm

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! My eyes my eyes! Why in the hell did I watch that ABC soaps commercial. I didn't need to see naked Spinelli there! *goes to find the bleach now* lol!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Wow....warning here: time to be mean but all damn four of them (Lulu, Maxie, Rebecca and Diane) sounded awful and tone deaf to me...LMAO. Yeah, I know that's the point of karaoke but as much as I don't like Scrubs, they sounded like they were at least close to on key....LMAO (See, I told you it was going to be mean...LOL)

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 pm

I was LMAO...I almost burnt my sausage running back and forth frmo the kitchen...

I liked the four of them...of course they sounded AWFUL...but at lest they were FUN!...

Lulu getting up on the bar was priceless...and then Di...oh that was hysterical...

PLEASE let it be THAT fun...and more this weekend!

All that's missing is Alexis...really...she would be absofekkin HILARIOUS doing karyoke!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeR6JXuPwkM

That's for Sonny and Claudia. ROTFL
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:43 pm

ISIS wrote:
All that's missing is Alexis...really...she would be absofekkin HILARIOUS doing karyoke!

Oh but no! LMAO. I can't tell you how glad I am that she's not involved in the karaoke stuff...soooooooo painful. LMAO (Yeah, I know its supposed to be fun, but it just seems like a low rent version of the Nurses' Ball without the charity (god I miss those...LOL)). Plus it wouldn't work with the heavy stuff going on with Alexis right now. I'm soooo dreading Spinelli's singing upcoming...LOL.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:48 pm

I disagree...with the heavy stuff going on in Alexis' life...what she needs is to tie one on and make a fool of herself...in a FUN way...she would be a riot.

also...nah...I don't see it as anything more than fun at a bar...Nurse's Ball was a whole different level of fun...

this is just light and good fun...like ppl SHOULD be having on GH....so it's not all serious all the time.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Perhaps. I'm just pouting today....ignore me. lol!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next