GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

+6
KathyLuvsJason
ISIS
mackenzie2184
JohnnyAngel
samizgh
Stacy
10 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  ISIS Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:38 pm

Hey Stacy...

I would have LURVED to have watched live with you...but cable in den no workie...so I watched in my bedroom.

YES!...Eddie's got a girl!...did you see the other day when Moni found out about her...LOL...CLASSIC daughter looking after daddy mode...LOL!!! "And who is this?"

Speaking of Moni...WHY oh WHY couldn't she have been STUCK at the hospital on a consult or something and miss her flight and end up staying for the "really big event".

She and Matt could have been stuck in the ER together since they are understaffed *and Steve and Alan used to help in the ER when they were needed*...OY! I hate the writers for banishing her AND Spanky to "out of town". what the f***?

LOVE LOVE LURRRRVE Sonny with ALL HIS CHILRIN' *including Molly...who in my world is HIS kid*

And...did ya notice...the DIMPLES showed up today...and THEN...when Alexis showed up...we got the Dimpled Duo...YAY!!! I missed them!!!

Me thinks Claws is gonna scare the bejezus out of Krissy up there on the Ferris Wheel. I wouldn't get on that if I were her. No However Claws DOES get points for telling Keifer to bug off. lol!

I am SOOOO over SpinMax.

Last edited by ISIS on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  Stacy Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Awww... Sorry the cable was out!

Alexis & Sonny did look really cute together! I almost came back on just to that! All of them walking together was too cute. Egh & I still hate Claudia...

IA & disagree about Moni, glad she is safe but wish she could be around for a big even w/o her being in harms way! lol!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:33 pm

Then we agree about Moni...because if she were at work then she'd still be out of harms way BUT a part of the storyline in some way.

Cable's back up and running here in the den...AND the cable guy ALSO hooked up my dvd/vcr player correctly for me...YAY...I actually watched one of my Soul Train dvds here in the den on the tv and not on the puter for once... dance
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 pm

The carnival looks so pretty! It's just too bad Guza's going to ugly it up!

When Carjax was going to go watch Morgan ride the rides, where was Sonny planning to run to in the opposite direction? He acted like he was going to run for his life then he slammed into Olivia and it was like he had nowhere he needed to be. Umm, hello? Two seconds ago you were sure in a hurry to get somewhere!?

I am enjoying Jasam. I've had my reservations, but they really are good together. I didn't even get too mad when they saw Liz and Lucky with Jake because I knew that Jason was staring at Jake, not Liz. (Where's Cam?) I know all the Liason fans/Jasam haters will disagree with me, but I know it's the truth! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 255254

Alexis and Andrea in matchy-match outfits was weird. I'm sure there's going to be some case of mistaken identity, but it just seemed odd. IMO, no one would mistake the beautiful, classy Alexis for the stuffy, conniving Mrs. Floyd!

Carly looks so cute in that pink summer dress with her baby bump! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 Icon_sunny Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 Icon_flower I only hope I'm half that cute if I'm ever pregnant!

I'm ready for tomorrow! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 279585
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Today was REALLY good!

I thought the Jake missing scene played out perfectly (except for Jason walking around afterwards LOL). Good point Kmon! Where is Cam??????? Has it been addressed yet? I think Alexis & Andrea had matching clothes so it would be a second of who got hit. claudia actually did good w/ Molly, so did Lulu! I hate Rebecca making decisions about Edward Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 255254 Dante/Olivia/Sonny/Morgan all really good scenes! I was surprised to see Max getting hurt, who is the girl w/ him?

I had read SO many spoilers leading up to the carnival & I am SO glad it played out the way it did. I had read that Jake would be missing because Liz was kissing on Nic ~ didn't happen! YAY I read that the shooters were going to be at the carnival ~ Didn't happen YAY! LOL The other things I had read was a lot of fanfic from both Jasam & Liason fans but I liked the way it played out! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 713251 All 4 of them looking for Jake was appropriate, Sam has already proven she cares for that lil boy & of course the other 3 do as well. Loved the previews & I hope that Mikey bust Claudia VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Side note: my husband is home on leave so I wont be on much Sorry!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Today was good, but I'm worried about Cam! Liz and Lucky don't even seem to notice that he isn't around! I'm sure it's nothing; Guza just didn't need him for his latest plot point, but as a viewer who pays attention, it's unsettling.

Molly was awesome today, but since when is her name Molly Davis? Are we supposed to forget that Ric ever existed?

What is going on with Claudia? She was genuinely concerned for Kristina and Molly today. Is this the same woman who sent Jerry Jax after Kristina and Michael because she thought he caused her accident? She is just all over the place! I really enjoyed her today, but I just can't trust her to not have any ulterior motives.

I felt so bad for Olivia, but she is being way too obvious. Sonny isn't stupid. He's going to figure out that Dominic is Dante. I don't think he will be able to figure out that he's his son, but he won't be able to miss the fact that he's her son.

Dante/Morgan are an awesome brother duo. I love them!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:58 pm

ooohhhh... I didn't even notice the Molly Davis reference! Good Catch! IA about Olivia, way too obvious! Cam, my poor Cam LOL I think he's still taking a nap because he wasn't there when Jake took off. I still love the way the quad played out! Being a fan of both girls I was worried!

Completely agree about Domte & Morgan! I cannot wait for Morgan to find out the truth about Dante.

Claudia was good today but the character is DEAD to me! The shooting was an accident onher part but everything since mikey woke up was delibrate. I cannot accept the redemption of a character that is constantly trying to hurt kids.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Yes, the eps this week have been solid.

I DO have some issues...

Like why Alexis and Sonny hadn't seen each other so she could tell him her daughters were missing.

Did SOnny even look for Claudia?

Claudia being concerned about the girls here seemed very natural instinct...but also...Claudia likes to be in control...this situation doens't put her in control...so there is no need for her to be anything but concerned....hope that makes sense.

Yes...WTH was Cameron...he wasn't the one taking a nap..Spencer was...and then we see Spencer on the carosel with UnEm right before hell breaks loose.

Still no likey no Moni or Spanky...it's stooopid not to have them around...just to prove a plot point...there are ways to use Rebecca and still have REAL Qs present...and not have them in danger.

Yep...was also wondering when did they stop referring to Molly as a Lansing...although Molly Corinthos has a nice ring too. Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 Icon_twisted
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:42 pm

LMAO Anyway to pimp Sexis huh?

Anywho, was that not to cute when Sonny was walking w/ Molly & Krissy! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 584411

So the question is now: Did Claudia walk past Krissy on purpose?? She was yelling for her & did seem concerned??? Hmmm.....

Mikey remembered YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I have been waiting for that forever! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213

Jason & Sam were good! Jason checking on Edward ~ very good!! I will say as much as I do not like Rebecca she was good w/ Edward.

Sonny & Jason were good as well. Loved that Robin was the one updating Sonny on Krissy!

I'm sorry but Nic & Liz are HOT!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see where that leads! Jason walking up had me LMAO.

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 431964

Dante & Lulu were cute as well!

Still some questions like WHERE'S CAM????????????
What happened w/ Johnny & Spinelli?
Why hasn't Maxi came running to make sure her Dad & Robin were okay?
Does Diane know about Max? Or is she still getting drunk at the metro court? Does Sonny & Jason know? Who is that girl that Max saved? LOL
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:12 am

Stacy wrote:LMAO Anyway to pimp Sexis huh?

Ummm...yeah!

Anywho, was that not to cute when Sonny was walking w/ Molly & Krissy! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 584411

YES!!!

And did you catch the look of contentment Alexis had when Krissy first saw that her dad was there and he said "where else would he be and that he loved her"? And then in the end when he's planning the next adventure with HIS GIRLS...and Lex kinda dows the slap on the back thing to him. SQEEEE!!! smooches

So the question is now: Did Claudia walk past Krissy on purpose?? She was yelling for her & did seem concerned??? Hmmm.....

coughcough...YEP....that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Bitch is foul...hope Lex finds out and whips that @$$. female gangster

Mikey remembered YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I have been waiting for that forever! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 904213

SO HAVE I...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I'm gassy today!

Jason & Sam were good! Jason checking on Edward ~ very good!! I will say as much as I do not like Rebecca she was good w/ Edward.

Still not feeling JaSam...BUT...I liked how perceptive Sam was with JJ about Eddie...she knows that he knows that he needs his REAL Fam and they need him...so CHECK for that. UnEm can't help but love the Qs...who wouldn't. they ARE loveable...in spite of themselves.

Sonny & Jason were good as well. Loved that Robin was the one updating Sonny on Krissy!

Robin has been soooo kicking butt as the medical detective...LURVE the Scorp in her! you go girl!

I'm sorry but Nic & Liz are HOT!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see where that leads! Jason walking up had me LMAO.

I'm with you...ALTHOUGH...just like Lucky...Nik is her cousin. Once again just because Laura isn't a blood Webber doesn't make her anything less than a Webber. She was raised a Webber from the age of like 13/14...so she IS a Webber...and therefore Liz is her first cousin...and therefore Nik, Lucky and Lulu's first cousin once removed...ICK...but Niz is HOT!

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 431964

Dante & Lulu were cute as well! Yep!

Still some questions like WHERE'S CAM???????????? Good Question...did somebody take him to Gram's *Audrey* house?
What happened w/ Johnny & Spinelli? RIGHT!!! I'm like, WTH...what about? Not that I would sacrifice my Sexis scenes or Q scenes though.
Why hasn't Maxi came running to make sure her Dad & Robin were okay? RIGHT!
Does Diane know about Max? Or is she still getting drunk at the metro court? HMMM...good question. Does Sonny & Jason know? Another good quesiotn...I doubt it... I can't see them NOT checking up on him. Who is that girl that Max saved? LOL

The girl that Max saved was Louise, the ADA that was tryna punk down Alexis when JJ got arrested bak in July *you know the panic attack off episode*...Diane, helping out Alexis made Louise back down or threated to rake her over the coals in court.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Thanks for explaining who Louise is!!!

I too am Lovin the Scorpio side of Robin being shown & I hope they continue!!!

I am glad someone is w/ me on Claudia being busted Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 Lol
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:47 pm

I've been ready for Claws to be bested for a WHILE. It's LONG been time fer her comuppance.

And I'm serious...I want SOMEBODY to beat the crap outta her.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Okay Spin has been on my nerves for awhile (Mainly around Maxie) but what was Claudia's purpose in slapping Spin???????????????? Egh... really how can anyone feel her pain?

AZ was good in the jail though smile

LIZ ~ Today was her chance to tell the truth; very dissappointed! But bring on the Niz lovin! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 180851
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Oh Yeah, If Sonny's over at Krissy's why don't we get to see?

Aww... Jason & Spin were good.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:12 pm

How many times are the citizens of port Charles going to talk w/ a door open!!!!!!!!!! HELLO Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 Lol I wonder what Claudia is going to do NOW Hmmm..... Could it involve hurting a child?? Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 338984 Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 338984

I like the Domte story but could the truth come out already???????????? Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 833464

Olivia & Johnny's discussion Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 Icon_scratch Is she warning her bf about her son?? Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 Affraid Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 109767

I STILL LOVE LIZ Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 Lol but poor Lucky, let's go to counseling but let''s now be truthful Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 830407 BUT I still like NIZ Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 679398

Jax & Mikey, just be truthful ALREADY & explain that Carly cannot know. Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 15689 Just wait 3 months Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 74598 Really Jax?????????? Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 84987 Slap the kid down some more...

I'm bored right now can ya tell??? Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 431964
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:02 pm

TBH...I fell asleep on like the last 20 minutes...I remember looking at Jax saying what he said and thinking...

THIS IS WHY THIS MICKY FICKY IS STILL DEAD TO ME. suspicious

ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:25 pm

What the HELL is up with Maxie's hair?!? Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 751802 I love my girl, but that hairdo looks like an electrocuted rat's nest!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:47 pm

lol!

That's the only part I did see was Maxie's hair...I haven't been interested in watching much the past week or so....and also I've just been too tired when I come home from work...or too busy with homework.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:31 pm

I haven't seen it today yet. I will watch it in the morning razz
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Maxie's hair is a hot mess KMON! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 Lol
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Hey everyone! Well my hubby left this past weekend & i needed a few days to decompress but I am back now.

Quick question on todays show ~ What was Dante & Spin working on?

WHY did they have to have Alexis go to Jason???????????? I don't want to do this ALL over again.

Why did Sonny & Claudia go out of town?

I DO like Scrubs & Jasam working together YAY!

& I did like the whole Spencer clan the other day! Bobby & Leslie broke out of the closet!!! Audrey got a night off from Babysitting!!

Helena being back is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:05 pm

So, I read that Claudia has taken Carly hostage. Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 9 410489
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:06 pm

LG, are you on GH strike?

Yes she did take her hostage. Today was a really good show IMHO!!!!!!! Claudia got schooled, Luke was good, Krissy called Sonny a monster, Carly & Claudia scenes were freakin awesome, Jax got outed, OMG when jax said "my wife & child shouldn't die just because Mikey got shot" (or something to that effect) the look on Mikey's face was priceless, Johnny & Jason were good!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:45 pm

Well, yes, I am on strike as of "the firing," but....

I moved to a new house the 1st of October & I don't have a dvr or internet yet, so I haven't been able to watch any episodes unless I was home from work, (like yesterday, Monday) I am planning on going old school for time being & getting a vcr to record my soaps, but "the firing" kind of took the steam out of that plan & I still might get one, but I will only be taping Days for a while. I made a promise to Greg (via Twitter hehe) that I would not be watching if he wasn't on it & I haven't.

I did watch yesterday however, & it was the first time I have seen JJ as Lucky & it just pissed me off. It's going to take me a long time to get over this one guys. There are aspects of the show I still might enjoy in time (I do have other favorite characters) but I am just too bitter & hurt right now.

Watching the Lucky/Jason scenes yesterday were heartbreaking for me, because I could close my eyes & picture Greg speaking those lines & IMO they would have been much more powerful scenes w/Greg behind them, but I also realized that those lines would have never been written for Greg to speak, because TIIC were hell bent on making his Lucky come off like a douche in Jason's presence & now that the original Golden Boy is back suddenly he's all cool & someone remembered that he's Carly's cousin (a point I have belaboured for years). So, yeah, I'm on strike.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Oh, & Tami, I was thinking of you yesterday when Sonny told Lex that Diane had nothing on her.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next