GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

+6
KathyLuvsJason
ISIS
mackenzie2184
JohnnyAngel
samizgh
Stacy
10 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 3 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  ISIS Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:56 pm

and you don't feel good...so you're allowed. big hug
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 3 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Awwwww....thank you! smooches

Did Sam just say she was pretty good at stripping?? I heard strip club and "I'm actually pretty good at it". If she did....ummmmm.....I'll be nice & not go there....LOL

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Dang...I MISSED that...dayum phone! that stinks 2
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:03 pm

I think someone said that she said waiting tables....but still. She's bragging about being good at waiting tables in a strip club? Or is she saying she's good at being undercover? lol!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Waiting tables is a viable skill. People don't realize how tough it is as a job. I'm not a waitress anymore, I have an office job now, but people tend to underestimate the intelligence of waitresses & tend to think anyone can do it. Plus, in a crappy economy, a good server can always find work to support her family.

Soap box is put away now. Embarassed wink
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:30 pm

luckygirl wrote:Waiting tables is a viable skill. People don't realize how tough it is as a job. I'm not a waitress anymore, I have an office job now, but people tend to underestimate the intelligence of waitresses & tend to think anyone can do it. Plus, in a crappy economy, a good server can always find work to support her family.

Oh, I agree. Waiting tables is a hard job. I think its just the at the strip club thing that was just shock for me....LMAO. I don't think just anyone could do it at all. I know I sure couldn't. I don't have the stamina or patience...LMAO. I have the highest respect for waitpersons smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Hey! We have watching livers here today! Someone should have sent me an e-mail I would have joined you!! I personally love the karoake, cause it's fun and different. I loved the nurses ball, but this is good too. I thought both groups so far were funny, and I'm glad to see they did not just choose the best singers. I also love the songs they put on SoapNet, which to me is the same thing - karoake!!
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:57 pm

They put songs on Soapnet, Kathy? I didn't know that smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Yeah, Tami... They do these really cute promos with the ABC soap stars.... the newest one is them singing "Summer Lovin'" from Grease.

& since we're on the subject...

The guy from AMC who plays Aiden (I think is his name) is wearing a grey v-neck shirt & at first glance I truly thought it was Simon Cowell from Idol... lol!
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Ahhhh, those. Ok, I heard about that ad. I thought they put music videos up or something...LOL>

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Sorry i missed this earlier but i have to weigh in flower

I understood Sam to say she was working at a strip club & she was good at it lol! I understood her to mean stripping but I could be totally wrong!

I LOVED the Karaoke but IA w/ you Tami I am dreading Spinelli tomorrow.

What about Sonny & Olivia? IDk what I think...
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:06 pm

That's initially what I thought, too, Stacy...that she thought she was good at working at a strip club but I guess it can be open to interpretation lol!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:44 pm

After reading this earlier, I decided that I should probably pay attention to that part. Sam said that she is working undercover as a waitress at a strip club to catch a cheating husband, and she's actually pretty good-at waitressing. I personally loved Jason's speechless response to her outfit!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:12 pm

The look on Jason's face was priceless lol!

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 3 GH-7-13-09-07_0001

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:29 am

luckygirl wrote:Waiting tables is a viable skill. People don't realize how tough it is as a job. I'm not a waitress anymore, I have an office job now, but people tend to underestimate the intelligence of waitresses & tend to think anyone can do it. Plus, in a crappy economy, a good server can always find work to support her family.

I could NEVER wait table...*well I could if I HAD to*...they have one of thee most trying jobs...I mean when I worked at McDonald's that was bad enough...and we didn't get tips for good service...however...when you're carrying a HEAVY tray full of HOT food...and STILL wearing a smile even though the ppl at the table are sheer @$$holes...yeah...I give them their props...and proper tips too.

I can see Sam working tables...in a strip joint...making money...and probably contacts to later con...and REFUSING to strip.
[i]
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:50 am

KMonacoRocks wrote:After reading this earlier, I decided that I should probably pay attention to that part. Sam said that she is working undercover as a waitress at a strip club to catch a cheating husband, and she's actually pretty good-at waitressing. I personally loved Jason's speechless response to her outfit!

IA Jason's face was priceless!!! wink

& her nonchallant(sp?) attitude was even better because she was like What? LOL grin The part that craked me up was the "Uhhh... you are taller" LOL Those shoes were to freakin cute!!! i couldn't wear them but OMG they were cute.

Thanks for catchin what she said.

I do have a question though... I read other boards where this was the "drama" for the day. Even if she was strippin if it was for a job, is it that big of a deal? What about vice cops? undercover cops who strip, etc... Not even getting into the argument that stripping is good/bad but if she is doing it for a job is it not the same as an undercover police woman?
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:24 pm

If she's doing it undercover as a PI it is the same as if she were a cop...

Soo what do you thin of Spin's serenade?
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:44 pm

I understood it to be the waitressing that Sam was good at - not the stripping. She is not working as a stripper, but a waitress.

I think it's terrible they must always stick Kelly in something sexy - can't they do anything else with her character? The last two times Jason has had to save her she was wearing next to nothing.

Last edited by KathyLuvsJason on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Oh! I thought Spin was adorable, as was Max. Max & Diane always put a smile on my face.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Hey folks. Need to know if I have a reason to watch GH today...was Alexis on (I am thinking not but I'm asking...LOL). TIA smile

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Honestly..I've been so busy today...trying to get everything together before I leave Friday....I might have seen ten minutes Spin sang...Max and Diane danced ...Sonny and Claudia argued MORE...don't remember the rest of the show...sorry.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:07 pm

I don't remember Alexis being on at all yesterday but I could be wrong. I remember Spin's serenade, it wasn't as bad as I expected & it was kinda cute. Max was adorable. Jason & Sam were looking up Dominic, Some MORE of Claudia & Sonny fighting, Dominic/Dante & Olivia & Spixie getting it on. That's about it...

Jasam hearing Spixie upstairs was funny and cute also a lil different smile
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Sorry guys...I'm packing so I didn't see it today...can I get a synopsis?
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Thanks about yesterday, folks. Someone at Dish told me they don't expect her to be on this week at all so boooooooooo! LOL

Sorry, Isis, I haven't seen today's.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:16 am

Lulu & Maxie debated whether Spixie should get married, Spin & Max discuss Spin's relationship woes..., Rebecca & Edward discuss a 10,000 loan, Claudia, Johnny, Sonny & Olivia have one big bitch fest, Mikey & Krissy hang out at the country club & then Krissy's weirdo boyfriend showed up, (side note: Alexis just bought two white hybrids), Kate actually showed up (weird ~ I thought she wasn't coming back), Ethan & Nick talk about money & Rebecca, Rebecca decides to move into the Q's and accept the loan (Haha... Edward still has it~ he put a condition on the loan!), Awww.... mention of Lila's passing! Edward said 5 years yesterday, Maxie thought she was going to get fired but instead she was promoted to Jr. editor, more Sonny, Johnny & Olivia, Diane comes to help Spin w/ his relationship woes, Mikey, Keifer get into it, Kelly shows Claudia & Sonny the baby. The End!

So basically it switched back & forth to 5 groups & that was it.

No Lucky, Alexis, Liz, Carly, Monica, Jason, Sam, Tracy, etc...
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next