GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

+6
KathyLuvsJason
ISIS
mackenzie2184
JohnnyAngel
samizgh
Stacy
10 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 11 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  Stacy Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:22 pm

SO I FF alot of today but the parts I did see were pretty soapy. I liked that. LOL The whole will Olivia tell or won't she has been overplayed but I liked it today. IDK why I felt that way but I did. I FF'd all of Niz, i am completely over them & I will stop FFing when the truth comes out. Lucky w/ Carly was good, he sure jumped to the right conclusion pretty quick. Again wrong because they are IMO writing better for JJ but right because it benefits Lucky the character. Jason & Spin were really good today & Franco watching Jason at the end was kinda creepy! I am like the Franco story & i cannot wait to see what happens between him & Maxie next! Dante & lulu Very Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMO as always!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 11 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  JohnnyAngel Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:10 pm

I hope Rebecca runs straight to Lucky & tells him what she saw.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:43 pm

I'm watching yesterday's episode and Spinelli is breaking my heart! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 11 116782 I just want to reach through the tv and give him a hug! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 11 14244
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Oh, crap!!! Johnny punched Jason!!
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samizgh Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:39 am

yeah, and that made me want to reach in and punch him back. Giving my pretty Jason a bloody lip. Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 11 57996

I loved Jason being fully honest with him, so he can at least "lay" his sister to rest. HOloivia sure was green with envy seeing Sonny and ol girl together. I hope Johnny walks out on her, and doesn't take her back.

Sam kicking everyone out of her house was priceless Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 11 315186 . I just hate that Franco is in her apartment.
samizgh
samizgh
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3842

https://gh-jokers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 11 Icon_rr Can I just say that I LOVE that they are replying the end of Friday's show smile I am 15 minutes behind but YAY! I cannot wait to see the rest of what happens.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:18 pm

I loved today's episode! Until Franco showed up...
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Today's was REALLY good I liked the emotions of everyone involved. The realization of what Sonny would & wouldn't do & the reveal that Sonny is Dante's father. smile Of course as always a few things bugged me! Like everyone talking about an undercover in front of Maxie! LMAO REALLY!!! Lulu yelling about Sonny in front of his kids was a WTF BUT it was at least understandable. Lulu was upset she wasn't able to stop & think about the kids being present.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Why can't ALL my faves be happy at the same time LOL Oh well! Sigh.......

Yesterday was good for Jasam, Alexis & Mac, & Dante & Lulu smile

Now, I have to SUFFER Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 11 Affraid through two months of WTD between Lucky & Nic. Not to mention my Liz being committed Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 11 57996 but it was a sweet moment w/ L&L2...

Morgan broke my heart yesterday!

Have I mentioned I love DANTE!!! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 11 713251

Hmm... what else OH I know, Molly & Krissy were very cute yesterday!

Lisa is on my nerves but at least Scrubs look hot when they get make up sex! Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 11 112181

Ooohhh.... I know what else, I love Steven Webber being back!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:39 pm

I'm sorry, I love Luke but that was pretty personal info for him to tell Sonny!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 am

I missed some...but yeah the Sonny and Luke convo was "odd" but not....cuz they're friends.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:32 pm

I know I haven't been here in a while but I have honestly not been watching much. I did see one ep last week while I was home sick but the only thing that stood out in my mind that I can comment on was Morgan broke my heart crying because his family is so messed up & he wants Carly & Jax together. Those two need to stop playing these Jr High games, there is more at stake than there stupid pride, they have an entire family to think about.

I don't advocate staying tpgether for the kids, but these two love each other & want to be a family, so suck it up & admit it.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11