GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

+6
KathyLuvsJason
ISIS
mackenzie2184
JohnnyAngel
samizgh
Stacy
10 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 8 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:33 pm

LMAO I would pay money to see that Isis!!!!!

The only reason she didn't though was Molly!

I looked at SOC to see the dates & it has two dates lol! It says she died on Halloween in the summary & was engaged on Halloween (before she died) but then it has Nov 17th listed as her death
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 8 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:34 pm

A Monica sighting Cheers!

She is such a gracious person!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:40 pm

LOL Didn't Kate just get the magazine started a year ago? Or am i imagining things?

Didn't Olivia already tell Jax that she had a child w/ Sonny? I thought she did I just thought he did not know it was Dante??

Have I lost my mind, or have I started rewriting history in my head lol!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Kate did start the mag last year I'm pretty sure. I was thinking the other day that Jax knew about Olivia's secret but I think I was getting it mixed up with Kate's secret. I don't think he knew Dante was Sonny's.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Kate said she put years into the magazine that's why I was asking. lol!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 pm

I love how much Johnny has been catching on to lately! I'm tired of people seeing things right in front of them but not "really seeing" them....
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:51 pm

OK...I've missed the Kate Olivia stuff...did hear a little of it...not feeling Kate being all scolding nun to Liv...even though what she's saying is right. But Kate...well I've always just had my issues with her.

was making something to eat... stomach was KILLIN!!!

YAY a Moni sighting...and it was a GOOD scene actually *although I know the MQAS board will not agree*...

As much as I would LURVE for Moni to go all Q on UnEm...I can also understand WHY she's actually very understanding of what she's done. We must remember, MONICA IS FROM HUMBLE BEGINNINGS...she was not rich growing up...she ended up an orphan at like age 6...spent the rest of her childhood in an orphanage...spent her young adult life SEARCHING to find herself and a family...and someone to just LOVE HER...and Monica has ALWAYS been VERY perceptive...I've always liked that aspect of her she can see through people who can't even see thigns for themselves. So I totally get her talk with UnEm today. And as much as I don't like UnEm I DO want her to become more of a part of the Quartermaine family...she totally fits with them.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:54 pm

IA That is completely makes sense for Monica to be understanding. I still have Tracy to torture her Cheers!

WOW, that was a REALLY good punch, though I don't see how he will explain it!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:55 pm

I guess Jax didn't know! Maybe I had read spoilers then lol! I just thought he knew for awhile, like back when they were discussing Jerry's tapes. Oh Well.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Stacy wrote:LMAO I would pay money to see that Isis!!!!!

Right!

And yeah...that would SURE be a ratings booster wouldn't it? Lex goes all Cassarinthos on the girl.

I'd also pay $$$...GOOD $$$ to see Lex just beat the hell outta Claws.

WHOA did Dante' just HIT JOHNNY!!! omg GANGSTA!!! mobster

And NO KATE DIDN"T TELL JAX!!!

BEAT HER @$$ LIV!!! I got my eye on you
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:00 pm

ISIS wrote:
Stacy wrote:LMAO I would pay money to see that Isis!!!!!

Right!

And yeah...that would SURE be a ratings booster wouldn't it? Lex goes all Cassarinthos on the girl.

I'd also pay $$$...GOOD $$$ to see Lex just beat the hell outta Claws.

WHOA did Dante' just HIT JOHNNY!!! omg GANGSTA!!! mobster

And NO KATE DIDN"T TELL JAX!!!

BEAT HER @$$ LIV!!! I got my eye on you

I Love your posts Isis!!!!!!

Liv should beat Kate's ass!

That punch was a perfect way to end the show lol! bash head
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:01 pm

real quick off topic! Oprah's hair is too cute especially w/ those earrings! Looks like she is going to an awards show afterwards...
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Stacy wrote:IA That is completely makes sense for Monica to be understanding. I still have Tracy to torture her Cheers!

WOW, that was a REALLY good punch, though I don't see how he will explain it!

Yes...and I LURVE Tracy being mean Tracy...she's FUN!!1 And it almost always leads to GREAT banter between Moni and Tracy when that happens...I LURVE their battles!!!

Stacy...another thing...Monica can usually see a bad girl cuz she herself was once a bad girl...Monica's history is VERY interesting...her early years at GH...WHOO!!! I remember when Moni was the naughty girl to Lesley's good girl.

Monica, Alexis, Molly, Robin, Johnny, Olivia, Dante', Matt, Patrick...OK even CarJax...Impressive...

Today was a good day.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Stacy wrote:real quick off topic! Oprah's hair is too cute especially w/ those earrings! Looks like she is going to an awards show afterwards...

I like her hair like that too...oooh I LURVE the top *or is it a dress...back is turned to tv so I didn't see her when she came out*

Re: Dante/Johnny...
Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 8 23_4_109Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 8 23_4_114Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 8 23_4_173

Johnny ran his mouth too much there...so Dante' just...
Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 8 36_6_8

ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:42 am

That was a pretty good episode! There was a good amount of cast integration for a change instead of the usual handful of people. Much as I don't love Kate, I'm glad that they finally explained the blackmail. So many storylines get dropped without any kind of closure, so it was nice to hear even if it was a little late! I also enjoyed her admitting how good Maxie's layout was and actually giving credit where credit was due! It was also nice to see her display some humility, instead of always having to be Queen High Bitch. lol!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 pm

No one watching here today?? My satellite dish is out form a storm we're currently having and I want to know what's happening!!!!

Oh well, I hope that means you're all out having a great day. Hope to see you soon.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:23 pm

I TRIED to watch...but it just wasn't that interesting to me today....after being good ALL week...Friday was a bust *read as let down* for me.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ghsoaps Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:01 pm

I rushed to get home to see my Jasam only to find out my cable went out because of the storm. Thank God for youtube but when I watched the episode I was like THAT'S IT! Looking forward to monday
flower
ghsoaps
ghsoaps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 5858
Location : On top the pool table with Jason and Sonny, with a side of Nick
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:10 pm

ghsoaps wrote:I rushed to get home to see my Jasam only to find out my cable went out because of the storm. Thank God for youtube but when I watched the episode I was like THAT'S IT! Looking forward to monday
flower

I thought they were wicked sweet today. I have never wanted a weekend to go by so quickly! lol! I can't wait for some Jasam mattress tag! wink

I loved Johnny and Dominic punching each other...it was kind of hot.

I liked Claudia's scenes today. I actually cried when Sonny gave her the info on the scholarship!

I really feel bad for Lucky...why do they insist on making him look like an idiot? He needs to find a new love interest...maybe Maxie...I'm just saying! lol If that happened then I would be ok with Dominic/Lulu but right now I'm thinking Dom would be pretty hot with Maxie.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Oh for the love of all things good and holy that was so damn HOT it should be illegal!
Yowza! Yowza!
I can't wait for tomorrow!!!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:04 pm

I really liked the scene with Dominic/Morgan/Sonny/Claudia. It was pretty cute.

Of course I loved the Jasam loving!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Sonny & Krissy are too cute!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Carly is cracking me up, "not freaking out" over Jason & Sam. It took her what? 3 seconds to know exactly whats going on. Jason needs to listen to her (as always she is right).
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:21 pm

I must say although I liked Krissy & Sonny were cute I did not like Sonny giving her money 2 seconds after she just ran away OR Mikey already getting his car back! Consequences PEOPLE Consequences!

Carly & Jason were funny! Spin is STILL on my last nerve! Nic & Rebecca ugh... creepy! Liz & Nic so wrong yet so hot!

Were my eyes decieving me or does Eddie have a girlfriend?????????? Yay for him!

Carly, Lulu & Olivia were cute especially w/ Dom except for Olivia's outburst in the end.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Why is Molly w/ Dante?

Okay I will admit it Jason & Sam are cute together....

Edward does have a lady gal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max & Diane ~ Funny but poor Max!

Still hate Claudia fire

Carnival scenery is cute & fun!

Scrubs & lulu & Matt Cute! Too funny when Pat didn't fall!

Spin D'oh! Maxie really needs to get away from him!!! REALLY!

I will say though him sticking the balloon in Sonny's face was funny!

Yay for Sonny being w/ all his kids & his neice, until Claudia sent Dom away wink Too bad Claudia is ruining it for me!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next