GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

+6
KathyLuvsJason
ISIS
mackenzie2184
JohnnyAngel
samizgh
Stacy
10 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 4 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Saved me five hours this week that I would have used viewing...LOL. If the upcoming storyline is as bad as I hear it is going to be, I may have to consider another sabbatical. I'm already avoiding the upcoming Jerry stuff because its apparently ALL about Michael, Kristina, Sam & Jason....and I can't tell you how that breaks my heart cry

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 4 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  Stacy Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:18 pm

That sucks! But if I see anything I think you might be interested in I will give you a heads up smile
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:03 pm

There was lots of Alexis & her girls today Tami...
what a cliffhanger Friday (well, Monday)???
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 pm

The ending of today's show gave me chills. I can't wait for tomorrow!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Man, I haven't been able to watch todays show yet! I'll check back in when I do flower
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Son of a biscuit I missed it live today cuz i got ther times mixed up...dayum cali time!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Does everyone in Port Chuck live on Harborview Road?
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:33 pm

lol! Dont know about live there but they all sure are on that road at the same time, aren't they? LOL

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Well in the past few days they have said the following live somewhere along that road:
The Q's
Sonny
Carly & Jax
Mayor Floyd
Alexis (though I'm not sure about that one)

I would also like to know why Jax wasn't out looking for the damn necklace instead of Carly who has a high risk pregnancy...yup good idea send her out in the middle of the night on a road that appreantly has a shitload of traffic.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:09 am

LOL...

The Q's address is 66 Harborview Road to be exact * I think...trying to remember y Q dialogue as they've had to have an ambulance go to that place numerous times over the years.*...they've always lived on Harborview Road and at one time were the ONLY ones in PC that lived here...most every one else lived across town...CLOSER to GH.

If I'm not mistaken...Lex lives OFF of Harborview Road...not on it.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Today's show:

Haha... back to typical Sonny sending Jason to break up w/ the girl....

I have to say that I thought I would like Olivia & Sonny but I like her better w/ Johnny.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Is Sonny in 5th grade? Thats just sad...I thought Jason was supposed to be a mob enforcer not Sonny's gofer.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:49 pm

You know when Jason did it to Brenda it was so sad but understandable but the whole Olivia thing is just stupid! Not Olivia but the sending of Jason...

Johnny threatening Patrick was stupid.

I am glad Carly woke up flower Good Job Morgan You da man!

I am glad Diane went w/ Alexis, but damn the Mayor's wife is a Bitch!!! I wanted Alexis to slap her right then & there.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:00 pm

OK I've only seen the Alexis/Krissy/Michael related clips today got home at 7 eastern time...so I am about to watch it on SN now.

YES...Andrea is a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATCH!

And I'm with Lex...WTH is her motive for trying to wreck Lex's life ALLLLL these years later...over ONE indiscretion...that happened a LONG time ago...and before SOOOO many others obviously?...UNLESS Andrea is the murderer...AND/OR...maybe she's working for someone else...like HELENA.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:30 pm

She has to be guilty of something! But I guess we'll have to wait to see. Maybe she's intimidated by Alexis ~ Who Knows!

& Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Andrea DOES seem to be hiding something....and DOES seem to know a lot about the accident. Could she have caused it?????

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:42 am

Thanks Stacy...I'm still quite jetlagged...

I promise to give up details from my fabulous trip a little later today.

Pinky Swear! homie
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:08 am

I got my eye on you I am going to hold you to it hee-hee!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 am

Me too, me too...we want details, lady! wink

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 pm

SO what did you all think about the convo between Dante & Olivia today?? I think it contained LOTS of clues to who Dante really is drinking wine

The discussion between Morgan & Johnny was pretty good but you cannot tell me that Morgan doesn't know Johnny is Claudia's brother??? omg

Mikey HELLO did you not learn anything from ALL the ganstas around you!!!! mobster Don't talk to the cops lalala hee-hee!

I will say that all the issues lately has been given Mac a lot of screen time!!!! Woohoo!!

duh2 Alexis!!! Why did you not call Sam ASAP ~ about deleting the video!!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Ooohhhh Krissy is a lil hypocrite! I cannot wait for Sam to call her out! belly laugh Get her Sam!!!

Jax totally isn't going to tell Carly about Mikey.

I actually feel bad for Claudia, but I do not think my sympathy will last.

A mention of Bobbie YAY Cheers!

Jason was sweet, take me instead... Awww.... too bad he doesn't act like that w/ his own kid.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:21 pm

REALLY don't like Kristina and that bothers the hell out of me. I wanted so much to like her but its not happening. As for Sam....I'm going to be persona non grata here if things play out like spoilers say next week because I'm going to have to come back here & blast her out of the water...LMAO

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Johnny was so sweet with Morgan...I loved it.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Johnny & Morgan were great. I loved it. I'm not liking Krissie either.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:21 pm

I still like Krissy...she's the anti Alexis...and that's koo...because Molly is more LIKE Alexis...but I'm just waiting for Alexis to knock her down a peg or two...like she tolerates WAY to much sass and backtalk from her...when she didn't even take that from Sam.

Yeah...I'm waiting...Alexis...SLAP HER!

But I think Sam is about to figure it out...or HAS figured it out.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next