GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

+6
KathyLuvsJason
ISIS
mackenzie2184
JohnnyAngel
samizgh
Stacy
10 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 5 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  JohnnyAngel Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:21 pm

OMG... Poor Claudia... Poor Morgan.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 5 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:18 am

ISIS wrote:I still like Krissy...she's the anti Alexis...and that's koo...because Molly is more LIKE Alexis...but I'm just waiting for Alexis to knock her down a peg or two...like she tolerates WAY to much sass and backtalk from her...when she didn't even take that from Sam.

Yeah...I'm waiting...Alexis...SLAP HER!

But I think Sam is about to figure it out...or HAS figured it out.

The problem is that Alexis already has a "daughter" who is the anti-Alexis in Sam. Maybe I'm just frustrated that my favorite has too much stacked against her only to have to come out of this with nothing in her favor in the end. She may not have a job at the end of it
Spoiler:
( and she definitely won't have a guy. I just wish that something good would happen for Alexis for once cry I don't mean to go into downer mode, I'm just a bit sad that my girl basically has Diane & Molly....period....LOL.

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:26 am

I don't see Sam as the ANTI Alexis...more like the UN Alexis..cuz Sam is not purposely trying to be different from her mother...whereas I think Krissy IS....I think Krissy is so screwed up right now since learning her mom like all other humans is NOT perfect...and feeling that her dad really could care less about her...she doesn't know who to turn to when she's having issues and she's acting out as teens sometimes do...but I think she's had years of trying to deal...ON HER OWN...without "bothering" her parents...Mom is too busy and Dad doesn't care *this is what's running in her mind*...so...yeah I think she's the Anti Alexis because that's what she thinks she has to be...stoopid as it is.

Sam is the UNAlexis...she does the things that Alexis doesn't have the courage to do...and Alexis is what Sam doesn't have the courage to be *although Alexis ..>I think... has helped Sam to see that she IS worthy of being righteous*...

HMMMMM...maybe it IS that Sam is the AntiAlexis...and Krissy is the UNAlexis!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Isis, I like your theories about Sam doing things Alexis does not have the courage to do & Alexis being the person Sam is afraid to be! I think it is a really good analysis of there relationship.

I think Krissy though is more like Alexis then people give her credit for. just like Alexis, Krissy is afraid of not being loved by her dad (Alexis was always afraid of not being loved by men IMO that's why it takes her SO long to commit), Krissy is a driven over-achiever just like Alexis, she also has the "perfect persona" w/ a "bad" side just like Alexis.

I think the problem Krissy has w/ her mother is all the things she sees in her mom she sees in herself. As a teenager that can be hard. It doesn't mean she doesn't like who Alexis is it's just she doesn't want to wind up like Alexis ~ Alone, raising 2 kids, w/ her only life being work & one friend. Really? what teenager is willing to see the good, past the superficial bad? All the qualities that bug her now though will probally be what brings them together as adults.

Anywho, that's my 2 cents on them lol!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Stacy wrote:Isis, I like your theories about Sam doing things Alexis does not have the courage to do & Alexis being the person Sam is afraid to be! I think it is a really good analysis of there relationship.

I think Krissy though is more like Alexis then people give her credit for. just like Alexis, Krissy is afraid of not being loved by her dad (Alexis was always afraid of not being loved by men IMO that's why it takes her SO long to commit), Krissy is a driven over-achiever just like Alexis, she also has the "perfect persona" w/ a "bad" side just like Alexis.

I think the problem Krissy has w/ her mother is all the things she sees in her mom she sees in herself. As a teenager that can be hard. It doesn't mean she doesn't like who Alexis is it's just she doesn't want to wind up like Alexis ~ Alone, raising 2 kids, w/ her only life being work & one friend. Really? what teenager is willing to see the good, past the superficial bad? All the qualities that bug her now though will probally be what brings them together as adults.

Anywho, that's my 2 cents on them lol!

I will say that except for yours and Isis' take on the Alexis/Sam situation, I agree with your assessment. I have to disagree on the Alexis/Sam stuff....and I'll leave it at that...LOL. But the rest sounds pretty dead on to me Cool

JMHO, of course

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:22 am

Stacy...yeah...and I guess that's what I was trying to get at earlier when I said Krissy was the UNAlexis...because she's so much like her mom that's she's trying her damndest NOT to be like her mom...and only digging herself FURTHER into trouble in the process...as is Alexis at the moment.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyAngel Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:46 am

I agree that Krissy is very much like Alexis in almost every way. High expectations of herself & the people around her, intelligent, ambitious, goal oriented, self-destructive taste in boys. I'd say she's miniLex.
JohnnyAngel
JohnnyAngel
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:52 pm

OOOH A MONICA sighting!

and Lex actually said what we've been saying that KRISSY puts more pressure on herself than anybody does on her...

And OOOH the SamLexis was TENSE...but good...and

Dayum why did Lex call the PoPo...that's gonna make it worse...FOR HER...

And it should be a CRIME to aim a gun at a Q.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:22 pm

If Carly could have a stroke if her blood pressure goes up why the hell is Jax letting Alexis fight with Carly? He was so adament about Michael not living with them because he didnt want to upset Carly but two days in a row he has stood there while Alexis got Carly to where she was yelling. I would have to say thats probably not good for the pregnancy jackass. I know everyone here loves Alexis but what the hell is wrong with her barging into Carly's hospital room like she was and then the next day in her house...she obviously knows about Carly's condition how about you slow your roll for a second and realize that it could be bad for her and the baby.

On a lighter note...I love Edward and how upset he gets over everything hes so damn cute. I was very excited about the Jasam love too! Woot Woot!!

wink thank you dance
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Trust me..is been a WTF moment for us ALL right now...

I still don't understand why we got a two second SEXIS scene over THE KIDS...WTH?

Had she gone to Sonny first...then there would have been NO NEED to go to Carly...although Aleis knows that Carly is a mover and shaker...but yes...she also knows about carly's health right now...so it's totally WTF?

This s/l is bugging he HELL out of me...and now that thye're fina make it all about JaSam I'm really getting BITTER.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:19 pm

You know I agree. Alexis barging in on Carly was a wtf moment.

just as Sam laughing & commenting on how hot it is was a wtf moment.

It made it seem like Alexis's only concern was convincing everyone Mikey is at fault for Krissy's downfall & Sam's only concern was laughing w/ Jason & talking about how hot it is.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:50 pm

Totally...like the editing crew went on vaycay and ppl with NO experience cut the show that day...

What if tomorrow we saw the REST of the Sexis scene we got gypped out of today.

Today's ep was just BAD...and I was so koo with yesterday's ep...even with the bad news coming down...it was just good...but today's episode just SUCKED air.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:03 am

IA Isis, I was going to comment ont he other thread but I wanted to watch the vid first!

GH has been good, even the parts I couldn't agree w/ were good. We were starting to get a good mix of cast etc... then today happens.

I'm sorry I know people like Spixie (& I used to) but the cartoon antics today just didn't fit. Spin wanting only to talk about his engagement (yesterday) not that a child might have caused the accident ~ weird. Mac in the middle of an investigation & Spin wanting to ask for maxie's hand ~ too over the top.

Lucky talkin about Mikey like he wasn't related to him. ie... "your Great grandson switched the liscense plates" but then when everyone was back at the Q's it's mentioned Mikey is a Spencer as well. ~Weird (I Know Lucky & Mikey haven't acted related BUT still)

Sonny not caring his about his daughter ~ SERIOUSLY! We ALL know he likes to ignore his kids but when they are in trouble he cares!

Alexis & Sonny WTF???

Alexis would have checked in on her daughter AS SOON as Sam suggested krissy could have caused the accident. HELLO, she is a Cassadine & I DO not believe that she would have had the blind faith she has right now & that she would have NOT called the police.

The whole Rebecca & Nic thing is also getting on my nerves.

Okay I promise to stop complaining I SWEAR!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:14 am

Then I'll go on for you...

the fact that Monica was NO WHERE to be found when Mikey went missing...and when we did see her...she wasn't frantic about the fact that her GRANDSON has RUN OFF on the car...having SWITCHED the license plates...and he's got his sister with him...ARRRRGh at the LACK OF REAL MONICA ON GENERAL HOSPITAL...that is like sacreligious!!!

ANd yes...Alexis...my girl...WTF?!?!

scratch <----LITERALLY on this one...

Like you said...SHE IS A CASSADINE...not to mention what I prefer to call her...a CASSARINTHOS!!!...she KNOWS how to get things DONE...she KNOWS how to look for evidence...she's the fekkin DA...and she's the FEKKIN best attorney in NY...

I don't get how the writers can continue to destroy Alexis...WHY they would continue to do this...I know she's a mother...but MOTHER"S KNOW better than ANYBODY else when their kid has done WRONG...that instinct kicks in HIGH gear...and she should have suspected Krissy of SOMETHING...long before now...LONG before now...it shouldn't have taken Sam to put it in her mind...she should have FELT it that Krissy was into something...and checked it out...like a MOTHER does.

Re: Sonny... No ...I did hear him say he's failed his KidS...and he was referring to Mikey and Krissy there...YES SOnny you HAVE...esp your DAUGHTER. scolding nun

But it was just WRONG for Guza the Idiot to not give us a REAL scene when Lex tells him about the kids running off...C'MON!!!

Back to Q ville...Nik bailing them out...no effect on me AT ALL...had it been Spanky or Moni...it would have made the scene SOOOO much better.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:11 am

Nic bailing them out irritated me because I feel like they are fighting over Em & she's gone so I wish the writers would move on!!!!

BUT Tracy NOT bailing them out was classic Tracy & it did make me laugh. (Esp. when Lucky read the note)

The only part about Rebecca I liked was when she stuck it to Tracy by thanking her. Now those were classic Q moments.

See I can be positive!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:22 am

What did the note say...I missed that part...

but yeah that is CLASSIC Tracy...but then Monica WOULD have come to their aid and SHOULD have.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:43 am

It said something like "Oh Goody, rot there" or something to that effect
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Man...I'm so pissed at GH right now I can spit. grrrr mad as hell

I'll be back on later when I can post without every other word being censored. suspicious
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:38 pm

Well thanks goodness Jax cleared up why he did that & that he can see that Alexis is covering!

Isis, should I stop watching now?? Do I want to know why you are SO pissed?

I must say I like Jerry being back!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:52 pm

Another Karaoke night! I hope other sing this time!

"A real live gansta & his girlfriend" falling off chair la

Johnny is actually becoming likeable! With all this w/ Claudia, trying to protect Mikey & the day w/ Morgan.... I am really liking him!

Loved Carly's face when she seen Olivia & Sonny but I still do not like Sonny & Olivia.

Finally Alexis tells SOMEONE!

Hmmm... Lulu & Dante that might be good. They toned her down a lot & she's bearable again. (IMO)

"Do you think his accents real" lol!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:58 pm

Oh Hell No! Claudia BETTER not even think about it!!! I can see those wheels turning! If she goes after Alexis, I hope Alexis goes all kinds of Cassadine on her ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:09 pm

lol! Lat post about today I swear!

I liked Ethan calling Lucky Cheers!

Game Over male gangster

star wars angel/devil bash bash head fight Pretty good bar fight hee-hee!

Cheers! To them actually acknowledging that Mikey & Krissy have never taken a bus.

LOL Have you ever been to Mexico? On Dad's jet.... Nice

I have to say besides Alexis confessing, which sucks BUT is TOTALLY in character for her, I liked today's eppy.

The only thing I am dreading is the constant Jasam & Mikey & Krissy hour which I am assuming will now begin. Luckily I am enjoying Jasam right now. I just hope they do not overload us w/ them & the kids.

I of course would prefer more Liz, Scrubs & Q's but other than that I really do not have any complaints.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:24 pm

OK..Stacy I SWEAR I will repliy to everything...I've been so busy today...

Also...why was I pissed...think back to what Sonny said to Olivia...then think back seven years ago in April...in the Penthouse. that stinks 2
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:18 pm

I'm going to keep this brief. If I go on too much, I'm just going to go into whine bitch moan mode...LOL. That being said, I don't have a lot of good to say about GH right now, I'm afraid cry

My girl....I hate to say it but the writing for her is awful. I hate that they are making her so damn clueless in regards to Kristina. I can understand a mother's pride, but she isn't so clueless as to not know that teens sneak out and screw around. Still galls the hell out of me that she doesn't get a guy at her side to support her and be there for her (which makes me resent OLTL sooooooooooo much right now. Nora is older thank Alexis and she gets a damn triangle...but the writers on GH can't manage to write ONE guy for Alexis? Tracy gets one....ugh....ok, stopping now...LOL). The one high point? NLG's performance today was spectacular. She's amazing and deserves better than what this show gives her (Bill Bell, please call on her when her contract is over!! She'd be perfect for Y&R!!)

Jerry...my poor Jerry. I hate that I'm going to be able to like so little of his return. I love my Jerry but I hate that he's being brought in for the reason that he is. He is apparently getting zero scenes with my girl and is apparently spending his time with characters I can't stand (and how dare they have him calling Claudia "darling"....sucks because it kinda puts my girl on her level...blech! LOL).

Carly...wanted to smack her yesterday but I was ok with her actually being reasonable today. As for Jax? I'm on the fence with him. I'm trying to decide if his "friendship" with Alexis is dead to me or not. Either way, he definitely needs to buy a spine and a pair because holy crap was he wishy washy yesterday...LOL.

Jason and Sam...honestly, had them on mute all day today. I figured if I didn't, I'd want to throw shoes at my screen...LOL. I only really watched Sam with Alexis this week and nearly threw shoes at my TV because of their scenes. Until Alexis kicked her out Twisted Evil

Kristina and Michael...mostly on mute today but I saw her little snow job on the cop. She's definitely Sam's sister. Can she PLEASE just go live with Sonny....pleeeease? Really, really not liking this self serving, spoiled brat (whom I've alraedy dubbed Bitchtina...LOL).

And why on earth does every cop have to be written as an idiot on this show? Holy cow but Guza has some serious cop issues to go along with his women issues (I may have had Jason & Sam on mute but it was obvious that they got the better of the cop...add to that Michael & Kristina doing likewise to the cop they encountered plus the fact that Lucky apparently can't fight worth a damn for being a cop....its a big mess...LOL).

I know, I know, nearly nothing postitive here but I'm frustrated as hell, folks. I'm sorry for the criticisms but I watched this show when it was something to brag about watching. It hasn't been there in years, I'm afraid. cry

That's all I'll say....for now LOL. Going back to bang head in frustration now...LOL

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyLuvsJason Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:28 pm

I thought the young cop with Jason & Sam was hysterical today, he was so young ane overeager. He wanted to make that big bust sooooooo bad.

The older cop who stopped Mike * Kristina was ok, I thought. I totally did NOT buy her act, and was surprised he did, but at least they did not make him a total idiot.

I'm not surprised Alexis would take the fall for Kristina - her perfect daughter is not who she thought she was...and it's all her fault.

I can't wait to find out who really did run Claudia off the road. I was laughing at Claudia when she found out today that Alexis confessed...she realized OMG what an idiot I am - I sent Jerry after two innocent kids. I can't wait to see her try to get herself out of this one. And boy did Jerry find them fast. Using the same infor the PCPD could have...hmmmm.....

I thought the Spencer thing at Jakes was cute too...

Not a hater today, but not a lover either.
KathyLuvsJason
KathyLuvsJason
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next