GH-Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

+6
KathyLuvsJason
ISIS
mackenzie2184
JohnnyAngel
samizgh
Stacy
10 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 7 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  AlexisDavisFanFirst Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 pm

ISIS wrote:Krissy...CALL YO MAMA!!!

No! No! Don't call Alexis! Don't come home! Your mother deserves a little peace and to NOT be bitched out by you for just breathing! lol!

AlexisDavisFanFirst
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 7 Empty Re: Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware)

Post  ISIS Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:30 pm

lol!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female
Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:53 pm

I cried a little when Sam made Jason promise not to die. I'm so happy to have those two back! I really don't want Rebecca anywhere near Dominic/Dante they don't really have any chemistry. Dominic was awesome telling Sonny that he was delusional I was cracking up. Niz is ridiculous! Do they forget about the fact that she was married to his brother or the fact that Emily was her best friend?
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female
Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:57 pm

I actually LIKE Niz...

Monica was with two brothers *Rick and Jeff*...didn't stop me for liking her. And she was FAR worse than Liz is ...Moni was a BAD GIRL back then.

Still not feeling JaSam as anything more than friends who love adventure.

OOH my Sexis...MY SEXIS!!! And my girl showed cleavage for her Sonny...she always does. wink

Live Thread (emphasis on live so if ya haven't watched GH for the day & don't want to read about it then beware) - Page 7 36_3_18
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Today's show was actually pretty good I enjoyed most of it. I loved Nik and Molly. Molly and Morgan have been pretty good in all of their scenes lately I think. I haven't been liking Spin lately but I got a kick out of him today especially when he was counting the times Carly and Jax have been married. And of course I loved my Jasam they were so sweet but I want to know how the hell they got up in that crawl space. scratch When he said he loved her...I know he was thinking they were in Hawaii but it still made me cry. Those two have been nailing their scenes and making me crying . So Bravo! to Steve and Kelly and I can't wait to see more!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  KegVaughanacoRocks Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Isis! The Sexis scenes these past two days have made me think of you!!! I knew you would be loving those! flower

I am liking Niz...not that Liz is ever going to be a fave of mine, but I have always wanted them together. Just keep her away from my Lucky! scolding nun

If TIIC refuse to give my the ever sexy Lusam, I will grudgingly accept Jasam. I still want them to have a good long talk where he apologizes to her, because she has apologized many times over already. Then, let the loving begin! Yowza!
KegVaughanacoRocks
KegVaughanacoRocks
Mafioso
Mafioso

Female
Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:50 pm

THANK YOU!!! Finally someone who agrees with me! lol
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:52 pm

I am just not feeling JaSam...and I'm finding their scenes to be quite boring actually....the emotion isn't there for me...it's like they're a couple that WANTS to remember the good times...but deep down they know the ship has sailed....and dammit Sam...GET JJ SOMEWHERE FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION!

Yes...bring on the Lik *or Niz*

Sexis...MY SEXIS...with their banter...she rubs and pats his back as they discuss how creative and brilliant their kids are *to know just how to word the email so they'd know it was them*...and Sonny knowing she's covering for Krissy and letting HER know that he knows...and Lex FINALLY confirming it...then referring to Krissy as "our baby" and that THEY have to find her...and then she brings on the tears...NO...NOT THE TEARS!!!...Sonny HATES to see Lex cry...and he doesn't want her to take the fall for Krissy's mistake...and now...he's going to "fix it" for Lex...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I totally LURVE these two. smooches

And the CarJAx/Sexis moments...VERY entertaining...these four should be together in scenes more often...they truly just gel...

I said it on NLG's board...I would LURVE for TPTB to get their heads out of the sand and see...SEXIS BELONGS TOGETHER...at least in more scenes....Nancy and Mo just WORK...they just do...and to deny this...and continue to ignore this...is BAD for GH.

CarJax and Sexis should pack up and head for the border to find those kids...and JaSam...and Jerry...THAT would be FAR more entertaining than what we've gotten so far.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 am

I loved the comment Alexis made about having to padlock her house! ROTFL
Nope just fire that sorry excuse for a nanny!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 am

Loving Liz & Nic!!!!! I don't care that Nic & Lucky are brothers ;P lol! Lucky & Nic are funner when they are fighting anyways. Lucky needs a new woman! Someone not on the canvas right now (unless they want to revisit Lucky & Maxie) hee-hee!

Not into Spixie any longer.............

Molly & Nic too cute!!!!!!!!

Jasam ~ Still on the fence, but I did not like the reference to Hawaii! Sorry guys but I think it is a slap in the face IMO as always to where they are NOW. So much has happened & they need to start completely fresh instead of trying to capture what once was...

it's the reason LnL2 has never worked again because the wrters try to capture what they had before & it's no longer there.

Sexis ~ They were good!! Glad to see Sonny pulled his head out of his ass for two minutes to notice that Alexis would have NEVER hit Claudia, frame Michael or leave the scene of an accident. smile

Scrubs ~ Cute scenes but can we hurry up & wrap up this murder mystery???

CarJax & Sexis! Pure gold!! A reminder hopefully to TIIC that these characters need to interact more!

Jolivia ~ Only liking the hot & steamy right now hee-hee! really tired of Sonny pursuing her! Like Dante's protectiveness of her.
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female
Number of posts : 2831

http://davidaware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Patrick was cracking me up during those scenes yesterday he is so damn cute. I would love to see Lucky and Maxie together! I also think she would be hot with Dante/Dominic.
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 pm

I'll be on live today if anyone else will be around flower
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:02 pm

I'm HERE!!! I'll post too!!! homie
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 pm

8 minutes late but I am here smile

Would Molly recognize Emily?
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Stacy wrote:Loving Liz & Nic!!!!! I don't care that Nic & Lucky are brothers ;P lol! Lucky & Nic are funner when they are fighting anyways. Lucky needs a new woman! Someone not on the canvas right now (unless they want to revisit Lucky & Maxie) hee-hee! Hmmm I can get with Lucky and Maxie...yes!

Not into Spixie any longer............. That ship sailed for me during JoMax.

Molly & Nic too cute!!!!!!!! YES!!!...but why is Spence NOT with them at Kelly's today?

Jasam ~ Still on the fence, but I did not like the reference to Hawaii! Sorry guys but I think it is a slap in the face IMO as always to where they are NOW. So much has happened & they need to start completely fresh instead of trying to capture what once was...

it's the reason LnL2 has never worked again because the wrters try to capture what they had before & it's no longer there. RIGHT!!!

Sexis ~ They were good!! Glad to see Sonny pulled his head out of his ass for two minutes to notice that Alexis would have NEVER hit Claudia, frame Michael or leave the scene of an accident. smile RIGHT!!!...but in Sonny's defense...he was one of the first to say she didn't do it.

Scrubs ~ Cute scenes but can we hurry up & wrap up this murder mystery??? I know right...if this were back in the day *think Susan Moore or Diana Taylor murders* I wouldn't mind them dragging it out...BUT then again we would be getting story EVERYDAY...today we don't...which sucks...this OCULD have been a GOOD storyline had it been written right...including introducing Brianna to us BEFORE she bought it.

CarJax & Sexis! Pure gold!! A reminder hopefully to TIIC that these characters need to interact more! YES YES YES!!! fingers crossed

Jolivia ~ Only liking the hot & steamy right now hee-hee! really tired of Sonny pursuing her! Like Dante's protectiveness of her.

I like Dante's protectiveness too. Yes JoLivia be smokin!

And I like Dante' and Rebecca...REALLY like them...even as friends only. I still think LuLu and Matt should hook up...speaking of Matt...we ACTUALLY got a Matt sighting...think it's a shame he wasn't more active in this Brianna Hughes mystery. But then again...it still is just WROng that Monica was included in this story either.

I've been watching the Lassa Fever eps on YT...and what made it SOOO good was that EVERYBODY was affected...and while there was drama in the hospital...the other core characters were affected...becuase so many of their loved ones were quarantined or afflicted by the fever.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Stacy wrote:8 minutes late but I am here smile

Would Molly recognize Emily?

Well, I'm thinking that Em's death is still the same...almost two years ago...but we are to assume that Molly was not two years old then but 9 *2 years younger than her current age of 11*
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 pm

You would think there would be lots of pics around Nics house or that she would have seen pics at her own house.

I LOVE Carly's new haircut!

Lulu's hand stuck in her hair:crazy: belly laugh
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Liz...you're leaving TMI on the voice mail...out in public for EVERYONE to hear. No
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 pm

happy Oh Nevermind, she mentioned it now!

Molly is too freakin cute!

Liz does need to stop talkin in public

hee-hee! Alexis, "you are buying her, her favorite breakfast for being very naughty"
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 pm

WHAT! She took money from Trevor??????????? Explains the blackmailing... Why didn't she talk to Sonny during that time? ugh... get her Jax!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  samismyhero Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:21 pm

What day do they say Emily died on? Halloween or the day before Thanksgiving...since by the time the black and white ball was over with a whole month went by!
samismyhero
samismyhero
Bank Robber
Bank Robber

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:26 pm

IDK...good question.

Yes...Kate is STOOPID...she could have told Jax...she could have told Sonny...either of them would have helped her out of that situation.

affraid GET HER LEX!!!
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Hmmm... IDK probally Halloween

The nerve of Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!!! She is SO lucky Molly is there
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Stacy Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Spencer should be there w/ them too! That was a cute scene despite Rebecca's presence.

OH the nerve of her, get past it.... it's been ONE night!
Stacy
Stacy
Hitman
Hitman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ISIS Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Right...

remember when Claws tried to backdoor threaten Kristina...and Lex walked up to her and just towered over her and she backed down...THAT"S what Lex needs to do with UnEmily right now.

Would LURVE for a scene on the docks...where Lex just CREEPS up and checks da bitch.
ISIS
ISIS
Henchman
Henchman

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next